Options

Have done many offers on terinator app and no gold. Told 3 weeks possibly!

carlos2carlos2 Registered Users 7 Posts
Hey guys. I need some help. I have taken time to go through a bunch of the offers on the Terminator Genisys app after watching videos which are paid instantaneously.

However it is a different story with the offers. None of the offers which take you to a survey or paid task like Deal or No Deal payout. After submitting a ticket and 3 advisers getting back to me asking me for screenshots which I have all of... and replied, they insisted they were going to get in contact with Glu and that it may take 3 weeks.

It has been 5 days for the Deal or No Deal App offer so far as the first one I tried and still not 618 credits paid into the Terminator Game. None of the other survey ones have paid out either.

Comments

• Options
    Ok Here is an update:
    16/09 - Receive messages from Richardson telling me to close and re-open the game. I use an apple device so I just double tapped on the home button and scrolled up to close the app down. I reopened the app and now my data has gone and still no coins or anything.
    17/09 - I submitted another in game ticket and on this occasion to make up for the lost data 800 coins were offered instead of 618 coins like I paid for. Still nothing shows as credited. This is the second time I have been told that something will be manually credited still nothing. Not very pleased about this. Why can't things just get done?
  • Options
    As of 18/09 - I have now had 800 deposited to the Terminator app by Richardson Valenzuela. Thank you very much for your help! These guys do act faster than is said on here. Maybe people just aren't polite enough possibly and forget manners when not happy with something? Who knows? Thanks guys!
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Glad it was corrected quickly for you!