Options

Deer hunt 2014 crashing

gene mcallistergene mcallister Registered Users 8 Posts
Deer hunt 2014 stops working every 2-3 minutes this has been going on for 3 days now Gene McAllister birddog3346@gmail.com have finished all 23 regions and all hidden regions But just trying to get more game dollars Dell tablet venue10 I have sent all the information about the tablet

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We do not have any reported server issues but go ahead and submit a ticket through the game and we can look into it for you.
  • Options
    A lot of people says their device is crashing also this is day 6i just downloaded region 24 and I had to start over 5 times to get it downloaded bought the rifle stopped again update rifle stopped again I have already filled a forum out I tired of spending REAL money and cannot play for 5 minutes without the game stopping
  • Options
    Dear hunt is still crashing just after I open region 24 just as I start to shoot it says game has stopped and goes to report r OK and home screen still can hear the noise on the game until I press report r OK
  • Options
    VineelVineel Registered Users 1 Posts
    I was on the verge of completing region 23 with huge reserve of around 3000 coins..around 20,00,000 cash and loads of ammunition. Now I can't even open the app and the game crashes after it goes to the first screen. Using it on iPhone 5S with latest ios. All suggestions tried. Past 3 days this has been the scenario. Help wanted..😭😭