Options

Deer Hunter 2014

Wingman1984Wingman1984 Registered Users 3 Posts
Does anyone else have the problem with Deer Hunter 2014. The app tries to load but before it does the app closes. Anyone else having this issue?

Comments

• Options
    tp096255tp096255 Registered Users 7 Posts
    Does anyone else have the problem with Deer Hunter 2014. The app tries to load but before it does the app closes. Anyone else having this issue?

I am having the same problem. It only started when I began playing the Arachniphobia special hunts. At first it would crash at the conclusion of each hunt. Then it began crashing at the "Connecting" screen. What's weird is that even though it crashes and puts you back to the IOS main page, if you click you will see that the app is still "active" in the background. Unfortunately if you switch to it the process restarts and fails again. Endless loop.

Help Glu! Please don't ignore your faithful ones!!!
  • Options
    longlakelonglake Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue. The game tries to start and then quits. Very upsetting!!!!
  • Options
    HussainsHussains Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game deer hunter 2014 is crashing continuously after I update on 15 October 2015 . I didn't play this game since I update this game please help me to solve this problem . Thanks
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    We have reported the crashes to the development team.