Options

Customer Care, slow in producing results.

TaliesinTaliesin Registered Users 14 Posts
Hi all,

thought I'd post a quick query here as it is the "Customer Care" sub forum.

I ran into a problem with Eternity Warriors IV where I was unable to login to my game on Android.

I didn't use Facebook login, nor provide an email address as I'd presumed that the Login would be handled by Google Play, (as with other GLU games I've played in the past).

I inadvertently logged out, and as I'd not committed my password to memory, as once again I presumed that Google Play would take care of it.

But no!

So I logged a ticket with Glu through official channels.

7 days later I got a response to say my ticket requesting a password reset had been forwarded onto the development team.

Then they had the audacity to send a request for a feedback survey.

Here I am almost 14 days away from posting the ticket and still no response.

Gosh, that's bad.

I'm so glad I only have a simple password reset request and nothing technical or complicated, otherwise on their current track record it could take months.

Any suggestions or input on how the process could be sped up?

I could start another set of characters logging on 'automatically' via Facebook, but I would rather not.

I've spent money on my "main" account, been active in guild activities and am keen to get playing again.

Needless to say I'm not happy with GLU's take on customer care, so far.

Edit: Well how about that not a single response from a GLU moderator / rep.

All I'd like to say to GLU at the moment is that the concept of "Customer Care" is that you actually take Care of your customers. 15 days and no resolution at time of editing is not good enough.