Options

Lost gems in BS:AD

User652User652 Registered Users 30 Posts
I accidentally clicked to add a new contact which cost me 74 gems. (I'm surprised there was no confirmation before almost half my gems were gone.) I tried backing out of the conversation and even the location but my only option available was to add them to my contacts. I went into settings to see if there was anything I could do and started a support ticket. When I went back to the game the hour had turned over and now there were new NPCs at the location. So not only did I end up spending gems on something I didn't actually want, but now I have absolutely nothing o show for it since I never actually added them to my contacts. I'll take responsibility for spending the gems in the first place, teaches me to put my phone down without turning the screen off. But at least with purchasing an item of clothing/car or literally anything else in the game I would have something to show for it, for this case I have nothing.

I have screenshots of the conversation I couldn't leave and after at the same location where new NPCs were there and I had no new contact. I'm not sure where to upload them here.

Star ID: EQMG24D6
BS:AD Star ID: EQMG24D6
Michelle X
Level 18/70m+ fans
Label: Slave 4 Glu Records

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Submit a ticket through the game and our Britney agents will be able to assist you.
  • Options
    Thank you. I've posted in the "contact us" messages but haven't heard back about anything. How long does a response usually take?
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
  • Options
    Oldest on Britney is around 4 days currently. We want to keep it within 3 so hopefully we will be able to make some progress and get to you a bit quicker.
  • Options
    [RR]Sage I appreciate you getting back to me in a timely manner.

Someone has contacted me through the support messages, however, based on the response I received I don't believe they actually took the time to read what happened. The response I got from Rohit at customer care was: "I understand that you have accidentally clicked on "charm" that led you to adding them to your contacts. Unfortunately this is irreversible."

Clearly from what I've stated no one was added to my contacts. Additionally I included pictures in my support ticket that proved this. I understand that you and your team receive many issues to go through, but given my situation of not actually receiving anything and losing my gems requires an actual answer from someone who took the time to go over my ticket.
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
  • Options
    yodilityodilit Users Awaiting Email Confirmation 31 Posts
    User652 wrote: »
    [RR]Sage I appreciate you getting back to me in a timely manner.

Someone has contacted me through the support messages, however, based on the response I received I don't believe they actually took the time to read what happened. The response I got from Rohit at customer care was: "I understand that you have accidentally clicked on "charm" that led you to adding them to your contacts. Unfortunately this is irreversible."

Clearly from what I've stated no one was added to my contacts. Additionally I included pictures in my support ticket that proved this. I understand that you and your team receive many issues to go through, but given my situation of not actually receiving anything and losing my gems requires an actual answer from someone who took the time to go over my ticket.

Glu support is terrible to deal with in the app. Not sure what this guys saying about 3-4 days, I've had issues ignored for several weeks from their support team.
  • Options
    Is there any way to submit more than one ticket? I've had a separate issue come up but still want this one resolved.
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
  • Options
    Just reply to the already open ticket and ensure all the details are there. The agent may have misread the first time.
  • Options
    I replied a few minutes after they had responded to the ticket, so hopefully they get back to me soon. I'll keep you updated.

You've been great with answering my questions and responding in a timely manner so thank you!
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans
  • Options
    [RR] Sage,

I heard back from Rohit at customer care again. He did resolve some of my other issues, but again failed to give me any resolution for this issue. His response this time was "When you charm someone it doesn't necessarily add them into your contact. The functionality of the feature 'Charm' is added to get things done. If someone is objecting to your opinion in the game, you can use charm to get things done."

I understand how the charm option works, but I fail to see how this explanation is a solution to my problem. I did choose to 'charm' a contact and went into the settings menu briefly, When I went back to the game (which reloads the location) the time had changed from :59 to :00 and the contact had left and been replaced with new randomized characters. I no longer had the option to add this contact to my list. My support issue is that I spent 74 gems to receive an option that I wasn't able to select. I've receive the run-around multiple times now and would just like a resolution to this issue.

If this had been an item of clothing in the game that I had paid gems for and did not unlock in my closet, this would be clear grounds for the item (or in my case, the contact) to be added to my game or to issue me a refund.
    Michelle X
    Level 18/70m+ fans