Options

Racing rivals lost account

chadjan24chadjan24 Registered Users 2 Posts
Its already 1 week that I lost my account I want to race how long Ill be waiting I need d answer so I will not waste my time waiting to recover my racer I already send many times my google play name, new racer, racer need to be restored but glue his no reply about it

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    If you already sent in the information we will get to it as soon as we are able. Oldest tickets for Racing Rivals are at about 10 days.
  • Options
    Heat kit 1225Heat kit 1225 Registered Users 1 Posts
    The same thing happened to me can glu please help me soon my racer name is heat kit 1225
  • Options
    We had a bit of a break around the holidays abut we are working to catch back up on our tickets.
  • Options
    YomommarsYomommars Registered Users 1 Posts
    Can you guys help me get my old accounts as well I've been playing this game for years bought gems with my own money as well never tricked no one either just loved getting cars there two old accounts there yo momma ss and yo momma rt for iPhone account
  • Options
    Accounts are not lost in Racing Rivals but we will need to verify the accounts belong to you. Steps to recover accounts can be found here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/racing-rivals/?p=web&s=account-related