Options

ReDTMy account is not back up and I have been waiting for a day now. What's going on

Bluebirds8121Bluebirds8121 Registered Users 14 Posts
I have been waiting patiently for hours and I have not received any notification. What's the hold up. Original account bluebirds8121 and new account showing as rookie level extremebulldogs25891

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,128 Posts
    We are aware of the account issue on the 19th of August. Players were reporting having their game start with a new account instead of their current team.
    The good news is that the issue has now been resolved and you should have no problem signing back into your account.

If you are connected via Facebook:

1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Connect with Facebook" and your game will reload with the proper team

If you are connected via Google Plus:

1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Sign in with Google" and your game will reload with the proper team

If you are connected via email on iOS:
    1. Open the game
    2. Open the game menu
    3. Select settings
    4. Select "Email"
    5. Select "Already have an account, Login"
    6. Enter your login credentials
    7. Select "Login" and your game will reload with the proper team

If have not already established a password you can select "Forgot Password" and the email will be sent a temporary password.

If you have not associated your account with a login method as above:
    1. Create a new account in game and remember the username you chose.
    2. Reply to this ticket with your old team name and your new team name. Team name is your nickname in game.
    3. Unfortunately the recovery process may take longer than we would like. We thank you in advance for your patience and do hope to have this issue resolved as quickly as we are able.