Options

Rival Fire lost game progress

WALKINTALLWALKINTALL Registered Users 13 Posts
For some reason I can't log in to my Rival Fire acct. The game updated this morning and I was able to log in and play some this morning. But when I tried again a few hours later, my account was gone. Any help would be much appreciated.
Username: WALKINTALL
Game: Rival Fire
Android device

Comments

• Options
    ThePunisherxvxThePunisherxvx Registered Users 1 Posts
    WALKINTALL wrote: »
    For some reason I can't log in to my Rival Fire acct. The game updated this morning and I was able to log in and play some this morning. But when I tried again a few hours later, my account was gone. Any help would be much appreciated.
    Username: WALKINTALL
    Game: Rival Fire
    Android device

Im having the same trouble
  • Options
    Messed up thing is, I paid for the VIP2 which gives me 100 diamonds/day for 30days.... As long I can log in. Otherwise I lose them. I also had 1900+ diamonds saved up for the Blood Talon. That gun expires in 2 days. :(
  • Options
    Any help would be appreciated
  • Options
    Glu-AdamGlu-Adam Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 7 Posts
    It recently came to our attention that some users playing on a Guest account may have become temporarily disconnected, making it appear as though their game progress had reset.

The dev team implemented a fix late Thursday night which automatically restored these accounts.
    If you were playing a Guest account and appeared to be reset, please close and reopen your game:

To close on iOS devices, Double tap home button to see apps running. swipe the upwards with finger to clear from memory. Then relaunch.
    To close on Android devices: In your device Settings/Applications Manager/Running/Close running apps, or using a Task Killer. Then relaunch.

If you are still having trouble with your account, please contact us, either from the Support screen inside the game (gray wrench and bolt icon near top right / choose Customer Care) or if you are unable to reach that area in game, by clicking the “Contact Us” button on our website athttps://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/rival-fire/?p=web .

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused our users.

Glu Customer Care and Rival Fire Team
  • Options
    Contacted. Thanks