Options

Three issues (forum & Ramsay DASH)

SupremeFettucineSupremeFettucine Registered Users 443 Posts
Firstly, I registered, via mobile device, for the forum tonight. I selected Detect DST but it isn't stamping correct time. Now I cannot find any Settings or Profile section for myself to adjust this.

Next, my player name spontaneously changed in Ramsay DASH (from SuFe to SuFe2) -- why? Why can I not change it back? Can glu fix it (I sent in a ticket but no response)? I've seen other players change their handles, how do they do it?

Finally, after the latest Ramsay DASH update, we can no longer see when the Wishelin Inspector is arriving, only when bonus boxes will drop. What's up with that? Is it a bug? Because it makes it impossible to plan to play for his Wishelin stars! Earlier, my Signature Dishes tab showed an exclamation point but I monitored all venues and it appeared to mean nothing to do with Inspector (may have meant dishes were preparing but I already knew that and didn't need a flag for it)...

- SuFe718

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    If you submitted a ticket through the game you should have already received a response. The wait time is only about 2 days. Just log back into the game and check.
  • Options
    I did submit tickets for those issues. Then I resubmitted the tickets a week later. No customer support for weeks!! CS used to be fantastic. Now I'm lucky if an automated reply arrives within 2 days. I am so very frustrated :/

I haven't seen a GRDash rep post anything since late Aug. Plus, I doubt there are very active admins in here (based on amount of spam posts & how long they stay up). A post of mine was just deleted when I opened the Edit panel and I had to let it all blast into the ether cuz I no longer have any confidence of receiving any kind of assistance.

Thanks for the encouragement, [RR] Sage, but there is apparently no one at the helm these days. No CSR at all!! It's like a zombie apocalypse hit Glu...

- SuFe718
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    I can see the ticket queues for every game. The oldest Ramsay Dash ticket is 28 hours old. We don't have anything weeks old on any game at the moment. If you are sending emails our responses may be getting caught in your spam filters but if you send through the game you shouldn't have any issue plus it adds additional information from the game to your ticket which can help speed up resolution.
  • Options
    That's interesting. Because I have various tickets topics going back to early Sept, which I submitted via Contact Us under the game cog.

If I could attach pix, I'd post my queue of 3 identical tickets, regarding my spontaneously changing game handle (an important, to me, issue), separated by automatic responses -- submitted sept 22, sept 26, and oct 4.

What might be the problem getting through, do you think? When I first began playing, only a month or so ago, CS was excellent. Now it seems non-existent! I'm very frustrated!

- SuFe718
  • Options
    Thanks to a CSR named Red, I finally got a personalized reply. No fix to the name bug yet but at least now I know I've been heard.

- SuFe718