Options

Tap Baseball 2016 - Not loading (in most cases)

Ellinas9906Ellinas9906 Registered Users 30 Posts
I'm having issues loading the Tap Baseball 2016 app on my Android phone. When I do launch it it asks me to pick which Gmail account to select from. Once selected the applications is loading an stops at 85%. I tried several times and still the same error. I've even force stop this app. Restarted the phone. Cleared cache.

I'm still getting stuck at 85%.

I'm occasional successful is loading it, probably a hand full of time since the last week or so. I've purchased endorsements in the app and I cannot log in daily to collect the gold.

I've recently created a new account and this one is working great, but I'm starting from scratch. Since the new one is working, can we move the balance of the endorsement from the account that does not work to another?

I can start over building my team, but I do not want to lose the endorsement that I paid for.

I can give the name of my in-game team name once a Glu Admin send me a message.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,129 Posts
    If you can get in and submit a report from the affected account that would be best. If not submit through the support page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball-2016/?p=web and enter the details you did here.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    If you can get in and submit a report from the affected account that would be best. If not submit through the support page https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/tap-sports-baseball-2016/?p=web and enter the details you did here.

Thank you.

I did create it from the affected account when I got in a few times. However I do not see it anymore as I have uninstalled and re-installed thinking it would fix it.

I have also created a support issue via the link you provided. But still no response.
  • Options
    Turn around time is usually a couple days. Oldest ticket in Baseball at the moment is 57 hours. They will get to it as soon as possible.
  • Options
    Turn around time is usually a couple days. Oldest ticket in Baseball at the moment is 57 hours. They will get to it as soon as possible.

Its been way more than 57 hours now. When should I expect a response?
  • Options
    What email address did you use? I can look and see if I find the ticket
  • Options
    What email address did you use? I can look and see if I find the ticket

I've sent you a private message with the information.