Options

Are you joking of me or what??

GiaLola00GiaLola00 Registered Users 50 Posts
I don't know what to say... I'm so ANGRY!!!
So, yesterday I started a new game(Kendall & Kylie) and today I was kicked out form the krew, giftbox button gone. I do nothing wrong!!!! I don't use hack and cheat!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING PEOPLE!!!!

Comments

• Options
    candiraynecandirayne Registered Users 8 Posts
    my game has been messed for a week now flagged for some unknown reason i dont use hacks or cheats ever a few customer service reps have worked on my game supposedly but still nothing has been done i have filed a report with the BBB as well and suggest anyonelse do the same...people who spend money on any game especially do so!!

GiaLola00 wrote: »
    I don't know what to say... I'm so ANGRY!!!
    So, yesterday I started a new game(Kendall & Kylie) and today I was kicked out form the krew, giftbox button gone. I do nothing wrong!!!! I don't use hack and cheat!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING PEOPLE!!!!
  • Options
    Arianna517Arianna517 Registered Users 25 Posts
    It has happened to me for the 3rd time as of tday. Glu responded the 2nd time by saying i was flagged and to play off 1 device. i have only played on one device. everytime it happens i pass a level on the most followed where i collect gems and energy. and i have always just purchased gems in the previus 24 hours. Coincedence? I think not. We all need to flood Kendall and Kylies twitters on this matter and we may get a better response. If they know fans are angry they will contact Glu.