Options

Lucky Langoustine season 1 and 2 some episodes impossible to serve all customers

SahasraSahasra Registered Users 9 Posts
No matter how I try, I can't serve all customers at LL in few episodes season 1 and 2. I have all my restaurant decor upgrades to full, with 3 slots of VIPs. For example, season 1 episode 10, I use food thermometer, tasting spoon and fast feet for VIP slots, there are 29 customers to serve in 1:50, but the customer's coming rate is quite slow, so I can't finish them all even with the happy hours. My speed is faster than Frenzy flare, so I don't even bother to use it in the game, I collect money as soon as the customer is served to get more new customer coming in, but still can't serve all customers. Anyone got gold 5 stars in these episodes or this is a technical bug in the game?

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    That is one of the older venues, I am not aware of any particular issues with it. You can submit a ticket and we can check it out. You might also want to post the question in the game's forum for tips.
  • Options
    SahasraSahasra Registered Users 9 Posts
    Thank you for your reply! I got it all work out when using no boosts at all. :)
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Great to hear!