Options

Frontline Commando: D-Day | Severe Bug

Dror BazerDror Bazer Registered Users 2 Posts
Greetings,
I have recently encountered a new severe bug with the Daily Bonus system in your game Frontline Commando: D-Day.
Ever since a few days ago, every time I open the game and press the Campaign tab, the Daily Bonus window appears (as usual), however, when I then hit the "GET IT!" button, the game freezes entirely.
I have attempted entering the Campaign mode several times throughout the last few days, however with no avail. This issue has yet to vanish.
I am still able to play the Base Defense mode and enter the Store, however, the Campaign and the Bureau Intelligence modes do not correspond.

This bug occurs each time I open the game, and as a result, I am unable to play the campaign anymore, which is rather unfortunate as I've been playing this game for a couple of years now and I've reached quite far. It is truly a shame to end my progress that way.

My smartphone specs:
Model - Samsung Galaxy S4
OS - Android 4.2.2

*Here's a link to a video presenting the issue visually that I've uploaded to YouTube:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-z8tEb0K004

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,
Dror

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to submit a ticket through the game and we can have the development team look into the issue.
  • Options
    Dror BazerDror Bazer Registered Users 2 Posts
    Hi,
    I could not find any in-game ticket submission function.
    I've read the "How to create a ticket" thread, and as I infer, this game has no such function as it is an 'older game'.
    I've filed this complaint through your Helpshift web interface, as the aforementioned thread suggests for older games.
    If there's a way for me to submit a ticket that I am not aware of, I'd appreciate if you inform and guide me through.

Thanks
  • Options
    There should be an option in WW2 (older games aren't integrated) but if you submitted through the page we will still get it (just doesn't include much of the additional information that comes from being in game on the affected device).
  • Options
    robbertorobberto Registered Users 1 Posts
    So do i hv to sing a form to say he can be abopted my solicitor as told me nothink just that it was the end of the proceedings. And that we was done nothing about appealing or eany think
  • Options
    Thiago RachidThiago Rachid Registered Users 2 Posts
    Boa tarde, nesse jogo meus créditos Glu não carregam quando venço uma missão, no fim ele diz que eu ganhei mas não somam no final, estou com medo de comprar e não carregarem os créditos vcs sabem como resolvo isso?
  • Options
    Submit a ticket and we can look into it.