Options

Lost all my progress

WaaaaipsWaaaaips Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi guys,

Game: Nicki Minaj: The Empire
Glu iD: Xxxxxxxxxxx

So, about two weeks ago my game was pretty much in suspension, it was showing the energy, crowns and money but, its frozen and I cant click on any missions. The door down the bottom left hand side isn't showing up, the objectives isn't showing up.
I thought that if I uninstall and then re-install but, now I've lost all my progress and I've spent money on crowns as well. I was connected through my Google account as I don't have Facebook.

Please help.

Comments

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Hi. I took out your game ID. Never post that in an open forum or give it to anyone. It is a sure way to risk security of your game.

If you're having an issue with Nicki's game, best place to look for help is in that thread's forum. If you contact the moderator for that game that's one place to start, otherwise send a ticket to Customer Care. If you need more help, please post in that game's forum. I only responded now, to warn you against posting your ID. Good luck.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Submit a ticket through the game and provide the details of your other account. Our support team will get to it as soon as possible.