Options

Baseball 2017

KalashKalash Registered Users 5 Posts
So, when you think GLU can't screw more, here comes new update for baseball 2017, what are you guys thinking?? People stop playing?? This last patch is ridiculous, first no one is getting club rewards from club level up, the club im in is silver level 6, and no one got any Evo rewards so far like is suppose to be, second.... used to be fun play at least on weekend event, at least i was using my gold to get more points and continue the win streak, now i wont even farm gold by watching videos since there is no point, i can't even win 3 games in a row, i understand it should be more competitive, but loosing constantly against teams that are worst then mine is stupid, i have better team and i lost 25 times vs 3 wins against a team that is way worst then mine, how can you explain that???? They always score by magic 3 4 in first inning and even if im winning by 10 by 7 8 inning they always score 10 or more and i lose, *** is this you morons, fix the way battles are calculated!!!!

Congrats to the idiot that had this awesome ideia by making playing this game annoying...you wont get anything from me until this is fixed.

Comments

• Options
    MaydayMayday Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Same here, after that update it seems to be crashing a lot more now. I have no idea why the want to ruin a good thing. I cant even win 3 Prime Games in a row.
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Feedback on the design of the game is probably better posted in the actual game forum.
  • Options
    Well, what about the problem no one is getting rewards from leveling the club? Isn't that consider a "Problem"?

And i would like for you to send me the link then for the "Actual game Forum", because if you talking about this forum, as far i can see there is no Forum for Tap Sports Baseball 2017.
  • Options
    They are using the 2016 forums.
  • Options
    ok, back again, what about the problem of not getting rewards from club leveling???? As far i can tell...this is the costumer care area isn't? Sooooo what about the problem no one is getting rewards from club leveling?? Not even after yesterday update....wow...great fix that was...oooorrrrr was it just to delete bad reviews from app store???
  • Options
    If you didn't get your rewards submit a ticket through the game and we will get to it as soon as possible.
  • Options
    AmelioAmelio Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    If you didn't get your rewards submit a ticket through the game and we will get to it as soon as possible.

Recent update fixed my losing to teams much worse than I... I'm around 91,200 for my team and before the patch I was losing to teams in the 40,000 range... but not anymore since the new patch... but what I did notice... since the new patch... I'm facing more and more GLU teams... which is basically a joke... GLU should not be allowed to have their own teams in the game! They have access to the best players and maxed out boosts... etc... all GLU teams are the teams named after all the MLB Major League Teams... it's pretty obvious too... when u face a GLU team.. be prepared to spend gold and your saved cash... you'll need it because you will go and least 7 games before u actually beat a GLU team... and the GLU teams are all over the 4 game Brackets event... I seem to get 3 out of every 4 bracket games against GLU teams and they're ALWAYS the 3rd & 4th game semi finals and finals and if you lose? Which 99% of the time... you do, you would need Gold to try again... and if your like me and in the Diamond level.. it's 55 gold to start again.. and it can be pretty expensive just to win the 4th game Final in a bracket event, not to mention using gold for boosts and ice wraps if you're out of them.. 60 gold for ice wraps and 20-80 gold for a offense boosts.it adds up fast. so, yeah the patch did help get rid of those ridiculous losses to the much weaker teams... but replaced them with their own GLU teams and those teams win 98% of the time... and that should NOT BE ALLOWED.... in my brackets tonight... 1st game LOS ANGELES DODGERS, 2nd game a weak team, 3rd GAME (Semi Finals) CLEVELAND INDIANS and THe Finals.. CHICAGO CUBS! And thank God that only the Finals use Gold to try again... otherwise you'd go broke fast. all 3 of those teams are GLU teams...

AND ONE OTHER ISSUE I HAVE.... AND THATS TEAMS JUMPING From ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER... JUST TO HELP GET THAT CLUB INTO FIRST PLACE AND WIN... I've noticed that people create new powerful teams that DON'T NEED the rewards for finishing in the top 10...because those rewards 100% of the time wouldn't make a difference to their powerful accts... so these newly created teams jump from club to club, depending on what place the club is in.. they jump in... put up insane points in a short period of time.. then jump out and go to another club and do the same thing... tonight's event.. our club had a 490k plus lead on Second place.... then, Two teams joined our club... didn't help, but instead they just joined to see who was in the club and then went back to that club... they stayed for like 20 min.. then left... next thing I know, in a matter of 15 minutes... they jumped ahead of our club and miraculously put up a 600k cushion on us?? In 15 minutes ??? HOWS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE ???!!!! I created a C R A P account just to see who was in the club that just passed us... and sure enough the two players that joined our club for 20 minutes were in that club... just before the event ended tonight... that club was maxed at 20 players... when the event ended.. it went down to 15-20... so they brought in 5 powerful players solely to help get first place... then jumped out to help another buddy of theirs.... ALL EVENTS SHOULD BE LOCKED! NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO JUMP FROM ONE CLUB TO ANOTHER WHILE THE EVENT IS LIVE !!! GLU NEEDS TO LOCK DOWN ALL CLUBS AT THE BEGINNING OF AN EVENT... NO ONE SHOULD BE ALLOWED TO JOIN ANOTHER CLUB WHILE THE EVENT IS LIVE! ONCE THE EVENT ENDS?? THEN YOU UNLOCK ALL CLUBS SO PPL CAN CHANGE CLUBS IF THEY WANT TO... BUT THIS IS ABSOLUTE BS... players jumping club to club getting those clubs to first place then jump out to go help another club... I consider that cheating.. and it's total BS
  • Options
    In all honesty... I think the Club rewards for leveling are horrible... none of it actually makes an impact for your team and club. The ONLY difference it makes is your loyalty boxes... the price goes up and up with every level your club goes up... so the more you level a club, the higher the loyalty goes up to open a box... the higher the loyalty means...less boxes your able to open... I'm at 5500 loyalty per box,so the next couple of club levels Our club goes up.. loyalty cost will rise and I'll open less boxes than before... and the rewards from loyalty boxes arent really that great either... 90% of the time it's cash and franchise plaYer coins and a bunch of energy drinks... occasionally I get a couple of #1 Draft picks and a few 1st round picks... but it's mostly cash and energy drinks

and the boxes they give out when you win a bracket... they should just get rid of the 5 star player u "supposedly" have a chance for! Tonight I opened 135 boxes from this bracket event... all I got were energy drinks and cash... no 5 star player, no #1 draft picks or 1sr round draft pics... I have over 300 energy drinks... ridiculous... I know these games are designed to generate revenue.. LOTS OF REVENUE! And if we always got what we wanted from a box..that it would ruin the game... but between last weeks bracket event and tonight's bracket event?? Well over 250 total Diamond boxes.. all I got was cash and energy drinks.. and a couple Ice wraps.. the occasional draft picks.. but they were extremely rare... most of my boxes were the items at The bottom of the list of what's possible to get when opening a box... I didn't even come close to the top 4 or 5 items I had a chance for... so either get rid of the players you claim we have a chance to get ? Or reconfigure the program and throw us a bone.. over 250 diamond boxes and nothing was worth talking about... I'd like to see a print out of the actual percentages for each of these possible rewards from the boxes.... I know one guy, who is very wealthy.. so money isn't an issue with him.. he said it took close to 85-90k Gold just to get CC Sabathia... Now THATS STUPID ON HIS PART... i'd of stopped after 5k gold. but his statement shows just how ridiculous these boxes are and trying to get a top player... you have a better chance of getting top 5 star players from #1 draft pick than you do from boxes....like I did... I was able to get CC Sabathia and Clayton Kershaw from opening #1 draft pics.. from either the 1500 gold for 5 players or just 300 gold for 1 player...

AND THIS IS MY LAST COMMENT .... THE PLAYERS OF THE WEEK ARE A JOKE.... yeah, u get incredible players with insane stats for 7 days...but as soon as the 7 days are up, the stats are seriously lousy!.. so it's kind of stupid IMO.. don't buy them.. just wasting gold... just stick to buying #1 draft pics from the store or try winning them during events and club tiers! Better odds .. and with that... I'm out, good night
  • Options
    [RR] Sage wrote: »
    Feedback on the design of the game is probably better posted in the actual game forum.

Isnt this the game forum ???? There is NO game forum specifically for TSB 2017
  • Options
    Amelio wrote: »
    Isnt this the game forum ???? There is NO game forum specifically for TSB 2017

They are still using the Tap Sports Baseball 2016 forum for Baseball 2017.