Options

Game won't open/load

Heidi36ddHeidi36dd Registered Users 4 Posts
Hi, was playing earlier all good, now when I try and open it just won't open? I am playing on an apple iPad, never had this issue before, just purchased gold so don't really want to reinstall. I have cleared the iPad as per your suggestion I.e. From home double click and swipe the open apps, but that hasn't worked, please help

Comments

• Options
    ebl1112ebl1112 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am am having the same problem on my iPad and iPhone! Is there a solution? The game is updated.
    Heidi36dd wrote: »
    Hi, was playing earlier all good, now when I try and open it just won't open? I am playing on an apple iPad, never had this issue before, just purchased gold so don't really want to reinstall. I have cleared the iPad as per your suggestion I.e. From home double click and swipe the open apps, but that hasn't worked, please help
  • Options
    syberiansunsyberiansun Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi

Same here: Was playing gordon ramsay dash then all off a sudden, game crashed and won't open anymore.

tried reinstalling And resetting iPad still no success

please help
  • Options
    STIBBESTIBBE Registered Users 1 Posts

I'm have the same issue on apple device.
  • Options
    Jay721Jay721 Registered Users 1 Posts

Same happened to me, with gordon ramsay dash. Whenever i try to open it, it gives me the glu logo and crashes shortly after. Also on an apple iPad.
  • Options

My apple had an update overnight, game still will to open, tried going in from the App Store same thing happens. When can we expect someone to fix this?
  • Options
    ANBlueEyes71ANBlueEyes71 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same issue on iPhone 6. Hope they have a fix soon! I'm addicted to this game.
  • Options
    sophia24601sophia24601 Registered Users 2 Posts
    This happened to me today. App crashes on starting.
    VERY annoying
  • Options
    RydiaRelmRydiaRelm Registered Users 2 Posts
    I'm having the same issue on an iPad Air 2 running iOS 10.3.1.

Ive already uninstalled and reinstalled. Hope they resolve this issue soon.
  • Options
    Gina BarnettGina Barnett Registered Users 2 Posts
    I am having the same issue with Ramsay Dash crashing on an iPad 3 when I try to open it. Everything worked great last night, no software has been added or updated.... I get the GLU logo, and then it crashes. I have closed Ramsay Dash and all other programs (Home Button - Swipe to close) and even restarted my iPad (When I get to the paneled apps to swipe them, Ramsay Dash shows up at the "Next" screen for the level I last played..) I am running IOS 10.3.1.
  • Options
    BlandersenBlandersen Registered Users 1 Posts
    I am having exact same issue. Not seeing any resolutions.
  • Options
    Customer support is pretty slack on this issue...... I have emailed also, no response?
  • Options
    There is an update in App Store mine is opening now ☺️
  • Options
    KiramateKiramate Registered Users 3 Posts
    Hi I'm also the same unable to open the game . please help !!!