Options

Cannot get into game

DiannapanarelloDiannapanarello Registered Users 1 Posts
I have been playing for about a year. Starting today I have not been able to get into the game. I touch the app it looks like it's going to open but does not. I am playing on my I phone. Please help

Comments

• Options
    SNG998SNG998 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have been playing for about a year. Starting today I have not been able to get into the game. I touch the app it looks like it's going to open but does not. I am playing on my I phone. Please help

I am experiencing the same problem. I even updated the OS on my phone and I still encounter the same problem. After attempting to open (and it closes) I can see the app open when I double tap the button. When this happens I can see the app open and stuck on an ad for that military game with Arnold. How do I fix this without uninstalling? I don't want to lose my progress.
  • Options
    OnanendyOnanendy Registered Users 1 Posts
    Me too, it would be interesting to know the solution to this problem
  • Options
    Wheels64Wheels64 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Today I was playing and needed to buy cash. While buying the cash the game crashed and now I can't get the game to open. It goes to the number 42 and then crashes again. Does anyone have any idea what I do now, or how I can override the game to get back into it?
  • Options
    Rangerrazor945Rangerrazor945 Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    My situation is the same. Has your problem been resolved?
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,129 Posts
    In order to assist with anything I need to know what games we are talking about.
  • Options
    I cannot get into Tap Sports Baseball '17. It always get to 42 and then sends me to my home screen. I have sent in two tickets. I am playing on an iPhone 5s and my operating system is iOS 10.3.1.
  • Options
    I find this as very ironic that it stops at 42 which a very symbolic # in baseball. It is Jackie Robinson's #, as he was the first black to play in a white man's sport. I have a black phone and cannot play in the league. A little humor to help during my depression for not playing a game that I love. I need to be playing and not having too much time to think.:)
  • Options
    I have seen a few reports of that in TSB 2017 and we have alerted the development team. No word yet on what is going on or when it may be corrected.
  • Options
    Thank you for your attention to this.
  • Options
    jadejones90jadejones90 Registered Users 10 Posts
    I can't get into my Kendell and Kylie profile my name is jade Jones @superstarjade it keeps wanting me to start fresh and when I download my saved game it's cutting off and this worries me as someone used my profile even changed my appearance and spent gems and coins :(
  • Options
    NahmateNahmate Registered Users 1 Posts
    Exactly the same here. 41% and I'm staring at my home screen again. I do have sympathy for the developers, this appears to be a widespread issue and one which they are no doubt scrambling to fix. BUT, surely a simple post acknowledging the issue and providing an ETA on the fix wouldn't be too difficult? It would put a lot of minds at ease, not to mention drastically reduce the number of support tickets that are being generated!
  • Options
    Their community manager was on vacation or I am sure he would have at least posted they are looking into it. Can't give an ETA until they figure out what is wrong (which means we need to reproduce it) and figure out a fix. It only seems to be iOS players and actually a very small number.