Options

Newest version of TAP MLB 2017 wont download

rockbloodedrockblooded Registered Users 1 Posts
Sometimes during game play a pop up will show there is a new version of the game. When I try to download it nothing changes or updates. When I go to the app store it shows the new version. The new version shows the newer graphics and most importantly the updated current rosters.
I tried uninstalling my current version and then going to the app store to get the newest version. It only shows the I cloud retrieval icon which means I can get back my current version. No matter what I do I can't get the new version.
I contacted support through my phone and all they said was my phone shows the previous version and not the most current. I was instructed to take a screenshot of the ad of the game on my IPhone 7 plus. I have no idea how to do that. I want the latest version. Can someone get this fixed or call me please?
Randy

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    We don't do phone support but you can continue through the ticket you have open. You can look up how to take screenshots on your phone. If you have associated your account with your email address you can always uninstall and reinstall if you have to (don't do that unless you associated your account).
  • Options
    AmelioAmelio Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Uninstall the game.. then reinstall.. that's what I do and never had a problem