Options

ATROCIOUS customer service

RobinLyn87RobinLyn87 Registered Users 4 Posts
I am absolutely disgusted by the customer service in Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. As someone who works with the public, I would be in serious trouble for ignoring a customer's complaint. XXXXXXX seems to be the only person working there, and he needs to be fired. I have been playing this game for years, and I've even (stupidly) spent actual money on it. I look forward to the events and I always participate in them. I've never had a problem, until now. During the Party Weekend on July 22nd, I earned enough event points to unlock a mystery box. I was lucky enough that the box I chose held the braided hairstyle, one of the limited time items for that event. I quickly changed my character's outfit and hair to that hairstyle, and closed the game. A little while later, I reopened the game. To my confusion, the event I had already finished somehow had time left, and my character was back to her previous outfit. I checked my inventory, and the hair was no longer there. I finished the event again, and opened the same mystery box that I had already opened. This time, I received energy. The hair that I had already unlocked was in a different box. After about a week of sending messages, screen shots, and complaints, I finally opened my game to receive a message that said "thanks for playing", and an alert showing that I had a new item. That "new" item was a basic braided hair, an unlockable from one the first few levels. I am on the A+++ list. I have all the hairstyles you can purchase in game. This was NOT the one from the event which I had sent a screenshot of. It was a hair I already owned, with an exclamation point next to it like it was new. This has been unresolved for weeks now. XXXXXXXX is no longer replying to my messages. I am a long time player and I am EXTREMELY aggravated. If I'd never spent actual money on this game, I would have uninstalled after my first ignored message.

Edited by Koko: I'm sorry I removed the customer service reps name, but copied your entire intact message for glu's review. Use of real names is not allowed, unless you are complimentary. Your privacy is protected, so should the names of glu personnel. Thanks for understanding. I hope you issue is resolved soon