Options

[RESTAURANT DASH] Weird Stats Opponent & Result

FantomeFantome Registered Users 1 Posts
Hi there,
I recently just lost a battle with someone with weird statistic. When I searched an opponent on Chef Duel his/her name appear as Mozh with ZERO percentage of all appliances, food, and decor so I decided to do it cause mostly I will win the battle with percentage advantages that I have. But when I look at his all-time battle record it said that he won 520 something and only lose like 100 times.

The question is, how? With this zero percentages?

Fast forward, I got the result that I lose. Mozh also changed appearances, but what amazed me the most is his/her stats final score is 3 times bigger than mine (and yes this person used 3 boosts and I didn't). Is it possible to do this kind of trick or is it legal?

Notice that on the screenshot above, venue was on Pizza Paisan, and battle result that I got is in Big Bay Burger

I really have no idea what the hell is going on here. What went wrong or did I do something wrong? Or is it just a bug?
Anyway, if it wasn't bug then this case makes me think that if with 3 boosts can mostly overpowered a battle and increasing win percentage on my profile, then why I have to spend time progressing in many venues? I just have to buy 3rd boost slot, using as many boosts as I can til I reach out max tier and unlock all type of boosts and start battling someone.
Already sounds rediculous, sad but true. I surely cannot avoid if I meet this kind of player in the future and do nothing.
I can't post this case on in-game support due to the single image attachment limit, so looking forward to hear your respond.

Answers

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    You can attach multiple images to in game tickets. Alternately you can create the ticket in game, explain the situation and link to this post if they need the images.