Options

When I tried to install on a different device all progress lost! Help!

MagicJEDMagicJED Registered Users 1 Posts
Since this week's Diner de los Muertos in Ramsay Dash I have had problems with different portions of the game not downloading and being unplayable. I was able to uninstall and reinstall without issue and recover my purchases and progress simply by signing into Facebook after the first tutorial level. After each reinstall parts of xthe game worked again, but some other parts wouldn't download. So, I tried a different Android device, and when I put in my Facebook info, it started all my progress over and now I can't get it back and all my purchases seem to be gone. Is there any possible way to get my progress back or any of it?
I am furious that I need to start over it seems. Especially losing every upgrade I purchased with real money and my autochefs because I bought gold to get a few from the autochef boxes! Even if you can't recover my progress can I get refunded or get everything I bought back in game so I can start over?
I will not start over if that money was for nothing because the game progress messed up. And I will walk away an extremely dissatisfied customer and not use another game associated with Glu or it's affiliates and will encourage others to stay away and not spend any real money. I really love Restaurant Dash with Gordon Ramsay and have played daily for about 6 months! I just want to play and keep what I paid for. Please help !

I have not been able to restore progress. My "friends" list is still intact so the data should exist still. Please help me get my progress back and at least get what I paid for back!

magicjed@gmail.com
MagicJED =in-game name
Restaurant Dash with Gordon Ramsay (Android)
Google Play version and connected to Facebook

Please get back to me ASAP!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    Be sure to submit a ticket through the game (even from the new account if needed) and our team will look at it as soon as possible.