Options

Join mu club in Tap '18. Dont play alone!

KNP950KNP950 Registered Users, Member 19 Posts
Did you miss the boat the first week of '18 when you could easily jump on a team? Don't play alone. I started a team and welcome all. I don't care what team you root for, just play regualy .However I'm not one of those "warm" welcomers that say don't play a day and you're booted. I've been doing pretty good alone but help and company. Finsihed one weekend at 5 alone already. My team is Mets196919862018. I'm at Bronze Level 6, tm str 27000 slg str 20000, rec 283-57. Good staff Inc Kluber, Sho Ohanti, J Arrieta, B McCarthy, Duffy, Holland, Diaz, Rondon, Cecil. Roster is pretty good but I'll be improving. Now,Inc Molina, Simmons, Adams, Gallo, Morrison, Phillips, K Suzuki... ALL my players are capped. Join and we could easily be getting some event rewards. Only request (from previous tm exp) pls no drama & no cheaters. You'll be jailed anyway. Join it's open go to team profile and join no invite needed or PM on the Tap '18 game at Mets196919862018.  Gotta change my name. Lol. Hope to hear from ya.  Matt