Options

Can't get an answer from customer care!

darthfadeddarthfaded Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
I used to switch between my work phone and personal phone to play Tap Baseball 18. Last week I tried to log back into my personal phone and noticed it wouldn't let me recover my account through Facebook. After going through forums and creating multiple tickets with no response I found that Glu will no longer allow you to transfer you account between devices because of cheaters. I don't cheat or rarely get gold and just play casually. It's been very frustrating and I understand the need to stop people from abusing the system, but now its negatively affecting people who aren't abusing anything. Ugh.

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Moderators 556 Posts
    2018 is only going to be one account-one device
  • Options
    I found that out the hard way. It used to let me switch between my work phone and personal phone. Then one day it stopped working and I can't log into my account on either of them. I am okay with just using one device, I just didn't know it wasn't allowed until I got cut off. So now I can't play anymore and can't get a hold of customer service.
  • Options
    Just send in a ticket we can do a one time unlock. https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/mlb-tap-sports-baseball-2018/?p=web
  • Options
    I have a ticket submitted last week and still haven’t heard anything. 
  • Options
    Unfortunately wait times are very long at the moment. Oldest unassigned ticket was received April-26-2018 12:02:38 PM
  • Options
    dan831dan831 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    [RR] Sage said:
    Unfortunately wait times are very long at the moment. Oldest unassigned ticket was received April-26-2018 12:02:38 PM
    I have same issue. Got new phone.. I put my request in on 4/29. Sent proof from Apple too that I got a new device. 
  • Options
    These wait time  are a little ridiculous for a problem that affects so many legit players. 
  • Options
    These wait time  are a little ridiculous for a problem that affects so many legit players. 
    Not to mention I have dropped over 100$ on this game
  • Options
    While we expected an up tick for launch (modeled after the previous baseball launches) we have received more than 3 times what was expected. Unfortunately the wait will continue to be long for a while.
  • Options
    Well I just had glu customer care reply to my ticket. They did not fix the problem. They just told me their one device rule and did not do a one time unlock for me. 
  • Options
    Well I just had glu customer care reply to my ticket. They did not fix the problem. They just told me their one device rule and did not do a one time unlock for me. 
  • Options
    [RR] Sage said:
    While we expected an up tick for launch (modeled after the previous baseball launches) we have received more than 3 times what was expected. Unfortunately the wait will continue to be long for a while.
    Not a single person has gotten back to me and I sent the request on 4-29.. the person above me got a same day response (but didn’t get the issue resolved). It’s wrong... because people that had to get a new phone for whatever reason need to deal with this nonsense... in 2016 when your servers went down I lost my entire team due to an update Glu did and it took 2 months to hear from anyone. Will I have the same issue? Someone will respond with the one decide policy? And than I will need to wait again? I am very annoyed this rule is absurd and at the very least should have been a warning but either way I had no choice as my phone needed to be replaced by Apple. 
  • Options
    I sent my request in on 4/26/2018 and they just finally got to me today. I have been reading on other forums and topics that Glu Customer Service merely restating their rules is a very common response to these tickets. Then afterwards they have to ask for these issues to be fixed with another ticket. It just seems crazy. They could reduce the amount of tickets they were getting if they just fixed the issues on the first hand.
  • Options
    I sent my request in on 4/26/2018 and they just finally got to me today. I have been reading on other forums and topics that Glu Customer Service merely restating their rules is a very common response to these tickets. Then afterwards they have to ask for these issues to be fixed with another ticket. It just seems crazy. They could reduce the amount of tickets they were getting if they just fixed the issues on the first hand.
    Yeah it is... but my dealings with them have never ever been positive. Are you back up and running or still waiting?
  • Options
    Nope I am not up and running. They asked me to submit another ticket this morning if my result was not satisfactory. Of course it wasn't, I don't cheat, I was never warned about this "one device rule", I have lost out on a week of Tap Baseball 18 with my club, and my problem wasn't resolved this morning. How about, instead of locking accounts that switch devices, just don't allow it in the first place without a ticket.
  • Options
    yeah...poor customer service overall. They need to send out a small patch update to allow a one time “redo” give everyone the chance to make a change to their device of chose I am sure that would clear up a lot of their back log. I didn’t cheat either my phone was replaced at Apple.. one thing I can say is I have dropped a lot of time and money on this game you would think they would handle this in a better manner
  • Options
    Well I just had glu......
    Are you back up yet? still not a single person has contacted me.... 
  • Options
    Current oldest unassigned ticket was created April-27-2018 06:58:07 PM. Oldest baseball 2018 April-29-2018 11:53:15 AM
  • Options
    Nope they said they would not unlock my account and they closed the ticket. They couldn’t even explain why. It’s just a witch hunt to get rid of the cheaters and they don’t care if some honest players are screwed over on the way. Glu honestly has been one of the worst companies that I have come across. First it was the money hungry antics in game and now it’s the customer service out of game. I am honestly ok not playing another glu game again. Just a mess of a company. 
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    [RR] Sage said:
    Current oldest unassigned ticket was created April-27-2018 06:58:07 PM. Oldest baseball 2018 April-29-2018 11:53:15 AM
    Can you help me?
  • Options
    dan831 said:
    [RR] Sage said:

Can you just help me? 
  • Options
    Nope they said they would not unlock...
    I think they reset my ticket? When I go into my contact is in tap it chat was gone I have to send another ticket 
  • Options
    Finally a solution provided in the faq... still easier to just send out a patch for this as I think the wait is crazy.. my club placed 7th last week spent mad gold (like 3k) I already know I lost out on those rewards as I did not collect since I have been locked out since sunnight.

If you are still having problems please contact us and provide the following information:
    1. Name of the team you are trying to log in
    2. If the team is logged in to Facebook or through email
    3. Please provide a SS of a purchase receipt so we can verify account ownership.

Unlocks can only be done once.
  • Options
    Screen shot of what purchase?
  • Options
    In app?