Options

Can no longer log in to Tap Baseball 18 on my iPad

jp23jp23 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
I get to 10 percent, and then it says to try again. Over and over. I've rebooted the device, made sure there's plenty of system memory, and verified the wifi is working (I have Google Fiber, so that's not an issue). I'm running iOS 9.3.5 and I can't update past that due to the age of the iPad. However, I wrote in twice to Glu to ask if I would eventually be locked out of playing (like you would be in 17), and was told twice, no. Yet, here I am, unable to login. I need Glu to fix this or make it right, since I was told this was not going to happen.

Comments

• Options
    padsquad2018padsquad2018 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Do you have another device that you can play the game with if you do. Then message glu with the new device and ask them to let you login on the new device 
  • Options
    tcdude800tcdude800 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem on my iphone. Stuck at 10 percent and Try Again. No problems with wifi, lots of memory, etc. Waiting for Glu to respond. 
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    10% is a loading error not locked out or anything. Different things happen at different percentages (at some point the club is loaded, the players are loaded, checks on purchases, etc). I don't have a breakdown of what happens when but that is early in the load. Make sure you have your team name listed in your ticket/email so they don't have to ask for it and slow down the process.
  • Options
    jp23jp23 Registered Users, Member 15 Posts
    Update: I'm back playing again, and this was the message I got from Glu: