Options

I JUST LOST A LOT OF MY GAMES PROGRESS AND SPECIAL PURCHASES!!! *icloud save game glitch?*

karma_kkhkarma_kkh Registered Users, Member 7 Posts
Hi, my game force closed about 20 minutes ago and I had to delete and reinstall the app. When I chose my last used icloud saved game it only restored two months ago’s progress. All the events from update 9.0 started flooding with simons calls. My items BOUGHT AND EARNED since that point had been cancelled, everything including my latest items from 9.1 were immediately erased. I should be at lvl 45 and I had just bought a medium k star pack before it forced shut, so im at 252 stars!!!! my name is Karma K in the game GAMECENTER: DecentlyIndecent, facebook Karma Kkh, please restore as it only displays my avatar at lvl 43 still married to my husband with my special purchases gone!!! Someone help I emailed Glu but customer service is so slow, should I re uninstall and pray the icloud save game suddenly miraculously takes me to a more updated model?? Or shld I facebook sync or will this old game model overwrite the new one and erase all my chances completely???? SEND HELP

Answers

• Options
    kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Do NOT delete and reinstall before you speak to Customer Care. I responded also in the KKH forum. Sit tight and wait for a respobnse, see you in the game forum.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary