Options

My Customer Care representative is unresponsive

asanphilasanphil Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
Hi! I started a VIP Hotline conversation on Friday afternoon for an issue that went unresolved. Since then, since that issue was still open, I’ve had another much more serious issue, that upon being addressed in the current conversation, is also being ignored. This is the 6th day and I’d really like to talk with a representative that actually talks back!

Comments

• Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    To ensure faster responses you should create a new ticket for a new issue. Once the ticket is with an agent it will be with them until resolved. Depending on days off or if they are sick it could be quite some time before a response. A new ticket would be answered by the next available VIP agent. If you want to pm me the email address you used I can look to see the status of your ticket.
  • Options
    asanphilasanphil Registered Users, Member 4 Posts
    Hi! I actually want to do that, but I don’t see a way to close this ticket without the agent solving the issue. My email address is gunorcanolli979@aim.com
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,127 Posts
    So I see 3 emails from that address. One is still open as it went to the expert queue first and then is in queue for an agent now. The other 2 were rejected as duplicates of the first. Also since it is an email it isn't VIP there is no way to know on emails or web tickets as they aren't tied to your game and so they aren't sorted as they would be if it was from in game. Looking at the team name you listed the is a ticket from a different email address but that one was resolved 24 days ago. Looking at that ticket I can see related tickets including 2 that were closed in the last 24 hours as well as previous tickets from weeks ago that are resolved. So it looks like only the one open now that is still waiting to be the oldest from the email queue.