Options

Weekend Event Rewards

knjd090784knjd090784 Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
I'm the leader of Reloaded a club from Cooperstown.  We still haven't received our rewards for our 1st place we got in club or 2nd place we got as individuals in MVP.  Many of us also hasn't been allowed to play tonight's event.  Us there a time frame for a fix and I think we should receive some rewards as it's not our fault we've not been allowed to play as it just sais no new events.  My user name is knjd090784 and my email is shawnmjohnson0016@gmail.com.  Let me know.  Thanks Shawn

Comments

• Options
    RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @knjd090784! Thanks for making us of the reward issues you experienced!

Unfortunately, we have no way of checking account data via the forum, so you'll have to contact the customer experience team from within the settings menu of the game. Please be sure to include all of the info you told me here (along with the date of the event) and everything should be resolved for you in no time!

• Options
    SchowalterSchowalter Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    edited December 2021
    I've played quite a few weekend events. My goal is usually to get to 11 wins so I can get an expansion pack. My reading of the reward levels is that I should be getting like 6 or 7 rare packs also yet I usually only get like 3 packs total to open. Can someone explain how it works?
  • Options
    RR PhoenixRR Phoenix Registered Users, Moderators, Moderator 159 Posts
    Hey @Schowalter! What game are you referring to?