Options

Is it just me or everybody else?

DarkBabarianDarkBabarian Registered Users 2 Posts
Just heard of Glu and try playing one of your games - the Eternity Warrior 2.
The graphics is oke but each time I got some nice weapons after a hard battle, the game hang or just simply kicked me out!
The worst thing is when I went back in - the weapons are GONE@!!
And the other thing about upgrading weapons - the games seem to glitched often!!
Reading all other gamers problems (and the lack of any REAL support), I doubt if any employee of Glu handling this section will answer me back!
And DONT TELL ME TO FILE A TICKET! Just a simple question - no need all the hassle!
So anyone has any clues!
or is Glu games always LIKE THAT?

Comments

• Options
    ShmuckusShmuckus Registered Users 7 Posts
    GLU is obviously junk and I know myself and many many others will never play a piece of junk game from them again, no support or customer care what so ever, eat my ass GLu
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Just heard of Glu and try playing one of your games - the Eternity Warrior 2.
    The graphics is oke but each time I got some nice weapons after a hard battle, the game hang or just simply kicked me out!
    The worst thing is when I went back in - the weapons are GONE@!!
    And the other thing about upgrading weapons - the games seem to glitched often!!
    Reading all other gamers problems (and the lack of any REAL support), I doubt if any employee of Glu handling this section will answer me back!
    And DONT TELL ME TO FILE A TICKET! Just a simple question - no need all the hassle!
    So anyone has any clues!
    or is Glu games always LIKE THAT?

We are unable to view your account from within the forums, so your only recourse is to file a ticket. Filing a ticket allows us to gather necessary debug information like device, OS and your account information. We can't do that from within a forum post.
  • Options
    GoraakGoraak Registered Users 15 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    We are unable to view your account from within the forums, so your only recourse is to file a ticket. Filing a ticket allows us to gather necessary debug information like device, OS and your account information. We can't do that from within a forum post.

He does have a good point. Help them to help you :)