Options

help region 4 keeps crashing

ultihunter1123ultihunter1123 Registered Users 2 Posts
i have deer hunter 2014 and whenever i play in the region 4 anything my kindle fire crashes and i have to restart. my main question is how do i fix this but i would also like to know if i delete and redownload do i keep my progress

Comments

• Options
    andreatreandreatre Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem.....
  • Options
    drynndrynn Registered Users 6 Posts
    Having same issue region 4 lags really bad then freezes. Im on a Acer iconia a1 running android
  • Options
    Savage46Savage46 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Region 5 keeps crashing. Everything loaded fine initially and i did a couple hunts, then trophy hunted crashed and since then everything crashes in region 5. I have finished everything in regions 1-4 and wondering if there is any hope in going beyond region 4? Any fixes coming for this??
  • Options
    slinkslink Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same issue on my android phone. I unlocked region 4 and it glitches,unplayable and froze my screen.
  • Options
    RailroaderRailroader Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the same problem with region 4 freezing and locking up. I am using a Razor Maxx. I had problems downloading region 4. I uninstalled several other games to free up space. It then downloaded fine. Region 4 played good for 1st few hunts, then nothing but trouble. Help!! I want to keep playing this game.
  • Options
    Tim CressmanTim Cressman Registered Users 1 Posts
    I also have the same issue with map 4 of deer hunter 2014 on my droid bionic. Has anyone gotten an answer yet on how to solve this issue?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I also have the same issue with map 4 of deer hunter 2014 on my droid bionic. Has anyone gotten an answer yet on how to solve this issue?

Make sure you've updated to the most recent version and submit a ticket with all of the specifics.
  • Options
    RecurvelkercowkillerRecurvelkercowkiller Registered Users 1 Posts
    I've got exactly the same issue...? North Africa freezes up... Having a hard time finding help!!!
  • Options
    cyeag27cyeag27 Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Make sure you've updated to the most recent version and submit a ticket with all of the specifics.

Did you help this person or just ask that they submit a ticket with specifics? My problem is the same as theirs...region 3 works fine, region 4 is unplayable. I don't know how to submit a ticket, and what more specifics are needed? Please respond with more specifics or a response that helps everyone else with this issue.
  • Options
    PoquitoPoquito Registered Users 1 Posts
    Im using Tab 2 P3110 & everytime I try to play Region 4 it crashes. How do i fix this?
  • Options
    plcplc Registered Users 2 Posts
    region 4 keeps crashing.it wad working fine.please tell me how to fix it
  • Options
    Deer Hunter DanDeer Hunter Dan Registered Users 4 Posts
    Good luck plc. The glu folks aren't very helpful, even if you submit a ticket. They either do not reply or say that there is nothing that they can do to recover your lost credits or weapons. It was a very good idea with a very bad implementation. The programmers are in way above there skill level IMHO.
  • Options
    plcplc Registered Users 2 Posts
    what to do in this situation?why is reg 4 keep crashing?i was able to do a couple of hunts in the begining.can somewone give me a ideea?
  • Options
    jaywinzjaywinz Registered Users 2 Posts
    Any fix to this yet? Game works great on level 1,2,3, region 4 flickers and then freezes on any hunt... also just downloaded this game last week on a fresh tablet so i should have all the latest updates...help plz
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jaywinz wrote: »
    Any fix to this yet? Game works great on level 1,2,3, region 4 flickers and then freezes on any hunt... also just downloaded this game last week on a fresh tablet so i should have all the latest updates...help plz

There is no fix to this issue at this time.
  • Options
    jaywinzjaywinz Registered Users 2 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There is no fix to this issue at this time.

Bummer really liked this game too...