deer hunter 2014 level 5?

namned02namned02 New MemberRegistered Users 5 Posts
I finished level 4. How do I get level 5?

Comments

  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    namned02 wrote: »
    I finished level 4. How do I get level 5?

    It seems like you may be playing on your mac? If so, that is the last level available until the next update.
  • namned02namned02 New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    It seems like you may be playing on your mac? If so, that is the last level available until the next update.

    Playing on a pc with XP. In facebook if that makes any difference. Using Firefox browser.
  • GlamazonGlamazon Glu Super Admin Registered Users 498 Posts
    namned02 wrote: »
    Playing on a pc with XP. In facebook if that makes any difference. Using Firefox browser.

    Hi there! Facebook (like the Mac version) also only goes to level 4 at the moment. We should have some updates in the future but we don't know dates right now.
  • namned02namned02 New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    Glamazon wrote: »
    Hi there! Facebook (like the Mac version) also only goes to level 4 at the moment. We should have some updates in the future but we don't know dates right now.

    How do I get the game outside of facebook?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    namned02 wrote: »
    How do I get the game outside of facebook?
  • namned02namned02 New Member Registered Users 5 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

    Seems to be only for mobile devices, want to play on my PC. Instructions?
  • GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    namned02 wrote: »
    Seems to be only for mobile devices, want to play on my PC. Instructions?

    It is available on Facebook, Mac, Android or iOS.
This discussion has been closed.