Options

Deer Hunter 2014 PLEASE HELP

bandit26bandit26 Registered Users 3 Posts
Can anyone please tell me why I am not getting region 5 of above to play i am playing it on my home pc through face book and have completed the 1st 4 regions but have no more regions available PLEASE HELP

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    bandit26 wrote: »
    Can anyone please tell me why I am not getting region 5 of above to play i am playing it on my home pc through face book and have completed the 1st 4 regions but have no more regions available PLEASE HELP

Those are all of the available regions on FB at this time.
  • Options
    bandit26bandit26 Registered Users 3 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

Do you plan to release more regions on FB soon? I love the game but am stuck with no further regions to play
  • Options
    wildcat38wildcat38 Registered Users 2 Posts
    hi, I have the same problem no more regions after region 4 on facebook
  • Options
    m2gudnplntym2gudnplnty Registered Users 6 Posts
    Is anyone having problems with deer hunter crashing in all levels of region 4?
  • Options
    deerburger116deerburger116 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Not only is the game crashing on me, bit im also NOT recieving my free glu credits for watching videos...can anyone tell me why?
  • Options
    wildcat38wildcat38 Registered Users 2 Posts
    would be great if they tell use when the new regions in facebook will be released, seems to me they work only on the mobile version, that sucks, I like this game
  • Options
    johnstownwildfirejohnstownwildfire Registered Users 5 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »

I am at the spot where I have to shoot the mature dall sheep with brain shot I have the rifle with all the max up grades I keep hitting the sheep in the head and it just stands there I shoot it again over and over it never says brain shot. I have no clue
    Help thanks