Options

How do I find/reopen an existing customer care ticket.

Is this really necessary?Is this really necessary? Registered Users 1 Posts
The person who replied to my customer care ticket apparently didn't bother reading it, and simply offered a solution that can be found on the forum that I had already tried. Now I need to reopen the ticket, but I don't know how. I'm not sure if an email response will even register.

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    The person who replied to my customer care ticket apparently didn't bother reading it, and simply offered a solution that can be found on the forum that I had already tried. Now I need to reopen the ticket, but I don't know how. I'm not sure if an email response will even register.

Yes, you can reply to the ticket to reopen it. That's the only way to really keep in contact with them. You can open another ticket but you'll be back in the queue (which I'm sure you don't want to do).
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    The Customer Care agent provided you with a way to recreate the resource files for the games that you are having trouble with. have you tried this at all?

The previous exchange was about closing all other apps before starting the Glu game and your answer was that you had already 380 MB of free memory. Did you even try to close those apps? From what we are reading, it sounds like you're not trying the suggestions. Please continue your discussion with the agent via your ticket.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.