Options

glu credits

aweigle21aweigle21 Registered Users 2 Posts
I completed 2 surveys and was suppose to receive 107 credits for each one. I didn't receive them. It took me a long time to complete those surveys. I'm not happy. How can I get the credits owed to me?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    aweigle21 wrote: »
    I completed 2 surveys and was suppose to receive 107 credits for each one. I didn't receive them. It took me a long time to complete those surveys. I'm not happy. How can I get the credits owed to me?

It can take up to 24 hours for credits to appear. If they don't, however, you'll need to go through "missing credits" tab with SponsorPay or Tapjoy, as they are the ones who can handle that.
  • Options
    aweigle21aweigle21 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Where is this (missing credits) tab?
  • Options
    EricKraftEricKraft Registered Users 1 Posts
    Spent $9.99 for GLU credits, didn’t receive them, but money was quick out of my account. Sent in a customer service ticket but have not received any responses from that.
    Game: Deer Hunter 2014
    Date/time purchased: 03/09/14, 7:24pm
  • Options
    sieggysieggy Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have lost 150 glu credits and now every time I try to collect them they don't register on my android pad. What to do Noe?
  • Options
    ally2112ally2112 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Same here..I just spent $1.99cerdit n didnt receive it.
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Please do not confuse and mix up "Offers" with in game purchases.

If you are doing the offers to get free currency and experience a problem with the offer: you need to contact the respective company that is running the offer (SponsorPay or Tapjoy).

If you made a purchase in game and are having a problem with the purchase, please contact Customer Care by submitting a ticket.

Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.