Options

eternity warriors 3 does not work in ios7.1

jasonhtjasonht Registered Users 12 Posts
Hi

i have posted in the game forum but no response, no response to tickets too. I have posted on the forums for the game and still no response, surely this is a quick simple fix, The ios7.1 update means people cant play ew3 on iphone 4 or 4s - can you look into this?

Comments

• Options
    ChLLrWaYZ3ChLLrWaYZ3 Registered Users 4 Posts
    jasonht wrote: »
    Hi

i have posted in the game forum but no response, no response to tickets too. I have posted on the forums for the game and still no response, surely this is a quick simple fix, The ios7.1 update means people cant play ew3 on iphone 4 or 4s - can you look into this?

I am having the same problem.. I put a solid 50-75 hrs a week in this game and I'm having game withdrawals lol.. Please update asap!!!!!
  • Options
    MolochMoloch Registered Users 279 Posts
    ChLLrWaYZ3 wrote: »
    I am having the same problem.. I put a solid 50-75 hrs a week in this game and I'm having game withdrawals lol.. Please update asap!!!!!

Hey Warriors,

We are investigating this. If you have issues, can you please post your device type? iPhone 5s, iPad2, etc.
  • Options
    Matador12Matador12 Registered Users 4 Posts
    my is iPhone 4
  • Options
    Moloch wrote: »
    Hey Warriors,

We are investigating this. If you have issues, can you please post your device type? iPhone 5s, iPad2, etc.

iphone 4 here
  • Options
    MefiuMefiu Registered Users 6 Posts
    Same here iPhone 4 iOS 7.1
  • Options
    Hewk2Hewk2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here iPhone 4
  • Options
    any updates? been a week now and cant play
  • Options
    Stryk3rStryk3r Registered Users 4 Posts
    The type of phone I have is an iPhone 4.
  • Options
    The type of phone I have is an iPhone 4. ios version 7.1
  • Options
    The type of phone I have is an iPhone 4, ios version 7.1
  • Options
    bump - any update? :(
  • Options
    irMemphisirMemphis Registered Users 6 Posts
    iPhone 4, 7.1ios here. This problem has been going on for a while now! I saw that the admins knew which model of device etc in previous threads, it really should have been fixed by now. I am a games developer in mobile game applications, should let me look into your code :) but seriously though, an update must be here soon.. My girlfriends "Tapped Out" Simpsons game had the same problem, updated the day after... What's going on Glu! Come On!
  • Options
    M DannM Dann Registered Users 1 Posts
    Moloch wrote: »
    Hey Warriors,

NOT SOLVED!!!!

This does not help

I tried this before i submitted my ticket and just tried it again.

When I open Eternity Warriors 3 it goes to the splash screen with the GLU man then goes to the loading screen then freezes after the blue bar is full.

When I open Deer Hunter 2014 it goes all the way to the hunt screen and freezes there.

Both Games are freezing.

None of my other games are freezing that i have from other game builders!!!!

Since I am not the only one with this issue I assume it is a problem with the game engine compatibility with iOS 7.1 on iPhone 4.

I would like to reinstall the game but I don’t want to lose all my progress!!!

*****I have uninstalled Deer Hunter 2013 and reinstalled it now it freezes at the first hunt! I don’t want to do this with Eternity Warriors 3 because I really like the game and don’t want to lose my progress.

I am connected to my wifi at home with no network congestion.

I have no Apps running except for the one I am using. (closed them out by swiping) Ive even shut the iPhone off then back on and tried again.

I am unable to play either game!

Again I ask you to PLEASE patch the game.

On Mar 18, 2014, at 3:57 PM, Glu Mobile Customer Care <support@glu.com> wrote:

Recently you requested personal assistance from Glu Mobile Customer Care. Below is a summary of your request and our response.

If you need further help, please do not start a new ticket, respond to the same thread for a faster reply from our Glu Mobile team.

Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.

Subject
    iOS 7.1 on iPhone 4

Discussion Thread
    Response Via Email (Waseem) 03/18/2014 01:57 PM
    Thank you for contacting Glu Mobile Customer Care. We are sorry for the trouble you are experiencing.

The following tips have been proven to have solved the problem you are reporting as most users report this works for them. Portable devices will experience at some point memory fragmentation, you may want to terminate apps running in the background to prevent them from using up your device memory:

For devices running on iOS 7:

Double tap on the home button to see the apps running in the background, then swipe the upwards with your finger to clear it from memory. You can repeat this action for all other apps you would like to close.

For devices running on previous iOS versions:

Double tap on the home button to see the apps running in the background, then touch one of them and hold your finger down until you see a red minus sign, touch the sign to terminate the app. You can terminate most apps on this screen to free up memory. Tap on the home button to return then try to launch the game now. Most users report this works for them. if it does not work for you right away, turn off your device completely then turn it back on and try again.

You'll want to always use a reliable WiFi connection rather than 3G or 4G.

Even if you have good signal strength showing for your WiFi connection, your bandwidth may be limited if the network is congested (For example, if there are many other users sharing the network and/or others are doing bandwidth-intensive activities such as streaming video.) There are free bandwidth test apps on Apple's app store you might want to check out.

We hope this information assists you.

Regards,
    Waseem
    customer care
    glu mobile
    http://www.glu.com/support
    Customer By Web Form (xxxxxxxxxxxxx) 03/16/2014 01:31 PM
    Eternity Warriors 3 and Deer Hunter 2014 freeze after iOS 7.1 update for iPhone 4 (not 4s). Please patch them.

Question Reference #140316-000287
    Game: Deer Hunter 2014
    Problem or Issue: Crashing/Freezing
    Date Created: 03/16/2014 01:31 PM
    Last Updated: 03/18/2014 01:57 PM
    Platform: Apple
    Phone/Tablet: iPhone 4
    Android email address:
    OS version: Other (Please specify in message)

• Options
    irMemphisirMemphis Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yea they are taking forever with the patch. They keep asking which model of phone is affected when it's clear, iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1. Please fix it!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    irMemphis wrote: »
    Yea they are taking forever with the patch. They keep asking which model of phone is affected when it's clear, iPhone 4 running iOS 7.1. Please fix it!

We don't keep asking the model; we are aware of the issue and are working on it. Closing this thread until a further update.
This discussion has been closed.