Options

spring outbreak pistol required when I am equipped

Dave.tws@gmail.comDave.tws@gmail.com Registered Users 8 Posts
I bought the nicest zombie pistol, that when I go to hunt it says a spring outbreak pistol is required. I already have it! What's wrong? I was thinking maybe it's a glitch..

Comments

• Options
    just to update the issue I found that it's making me buy the headsman pistol when I already own the headsman elite pistol.
  • Options
    W T F nobody cares to fix this? im done with this game then. I've dumped too much money and time into a game that only rips people off.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    There are lots of thread on this in the DH forums, so you may want to check there. There was a bug that had occurred over the weekend, which we believe was addressed.
  • Options
    ithuithu Registered Users 2 Posts
    bonjour
    i not speak English
    je suis bloqué a la region 3 tableau 30 tuer 2 mouflons d un tir de poumon c est ce que je fais mais le jeu ne veux pas le valider
    donc je suis bloqué
    pouvez vous SVP resoudre ce probleme
    cordialement ithu
  • Options
    ToregToreg Registered Users 1 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    There are lots of thread on this in the DH forums, so you may want to check there. There was a bug that had occurred over the weekend, which we believe was addressed.

A search for "pistol required" only turned up 3 threads, none indicating resolution. I experienced this same issue yesterday (my first time in Lvl 7) and today (when I hit the requirement). I purchased the Headsman Elite, but cannot complete the series.
  • Options
    all this game is about money anyway. How can you kill an elephant with a shotgun in earlier region, then have trouble telling a littlee varmint in later region with that same gun? this game is just out to get your money and I have played into it long enough and spent too much.