Options

Took my money...but no credits on D-Day. Frontline 2 crashed and lost EVERYTHING

jg23jg23 Registered Users 11 Posts
It's been a couple weeks since Frontline 2 crashed. Dropped a lot of money on the game for nothing. Tried the restore methods with luck once. Happened again and nothing the next time. Customer service has not contacted me.

Just spent $85.00 on D-Day and received no credits. Again...no customer service. I'm extremely angry with the customer service. DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME OR MONEY WITH GLU!!!! Great games...better money thieves. What an incredible waste. Thanks glu

Sticking to candy crush...more reliable

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Hi jg23,

Sorry you had a bad experience. If you have submitted a ticket with our Customer Care team, please provide the ticket number and we will ask them to review the issue and report back.

Thanks.
  • Options
    Is that standard procedure providing a ticket number publicly on the forum/thread?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jg23 wrote: »
    Is that standard procedure providing a ticket number publicly on the forum/thread?

Yes, ticket numbers can help us for reference and have no identifying info. However, your alternative is to simply reply to your original ticket.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Yes, ticket numbers can help us for reference and have no identifying info. However, your alternative is to simply reply to your original ticket.

140415-000284
  • Options
    Francis wrote: »
    Hi jg23,

Sorry you had a bad experience. If you have submitted a ticket with our Customer Care team, please provide the ticket number and we will ask them to review the issue and report back.

Thanks.

140415-000284
  • Options
    This game is only getting better. Won't even open now. Still no response from support
  • Options
    Game is working. Still out $85.00. Still bummed. Still no word from customer support.
  • Options
    Gluadmin and Francis...why in the heck did you guys even bother telling me what could be done? To all...if your game crashes (which it will) and you have bought credits and they do not apper (like mine), find a form of meditation that relaxes you. I haven't found one yet but the Glu people really do not care about customer service. I'm under the impression my $85.00 is gone for good. I so want to curse on here

Still waiting glu...
  • Options
    Glu still sucks. And the forum moderators are proving worthless as well. Where's my money (or at least credit)? Bums....this is bs
  • Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    You should have received an answer with a resolution from Customer Care by now.

Please make sure you login to your Google+ account when you play the game, this is how your progress is saved on the Google Cloud Save server.

If you have other questions about this issue, please continue to use the ticket as the person handling your case will be be able to assist you in a more efficient way directly. Thanks for being so patient.
  • Options
    Glu is good. They corrected everything :) Lol...took awhile though
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    jg23 wrote: »
    Glu is good. They corrected everything :) Lol...took awhile though

Glad to hear things were corrected for you! Feel free to let others know if they get impatient that it does happen... eventually. ;)
  • Options
    lehyunsulehyunsu Registered Users 6 Posts
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Glad to hear things were corrected for you! Feel free to let others know if they get impatient that it does happen... eventually. ;)

My ticket has been open for much longer than his I think. I've been waiting for over 2 weeks now, and I haven't heard anything yet. Can someone please respond to my ticket, even if it's not a definite solution? I need some form of communication going on so I'm not left thinking I've been scammed. Come on, 2 weeks is not something you can tell your customers to be patient about.