Options

Never Again, Unless Glu Acts

lehyunsulehyunsu Registered Users 6 Posts
I had a ticket out for almost 2 weeks now and still no response. I have $70 of in-game currency that I've purchased, but now they just don't want to or can't afford to reimburse the credits that I've lost. +1 their sense of security, -1 potential customer. Go Glu. It's never a good idea to **** off those you do business with. My ticket reference number is 140405-000306 in case you guys are still interested. I won't be playing any more Glu games until I'm guaranteed that purchases I make are purchases I get to keep, regardless of unforeseen circumstances that cause me to re-install a game that has no online saving.

Comments

• Options
    jg23jg23 Registered Users 11 Posts
    It's a joke. The games are great. But I wouldn't waste my money again either. I'm in the same boat...$85.00 down the drain. No response from customer service. Guess I should have been suspicious when I couldn't find a phone number.
  • Options
    jg23 wrote: »
    It's a joke. The games are great. But I wouldn't waste my money again either. I'm in the same boat...$85.00 down the drain. No response from customer service. Guess I should have been suspicious when I couldn't find a phone number.

I'm suspecting it, but don't want to believe it, they may be sitting in their chairs right now waiting for all the complaints to die down so they can continue as if nothing happened. Why can't anyone take responsibility nowadays? It's like I'm trying to get across to a group of kindergartners telling me, "Finders keepers, losers weepers."

The only thing I hate about that is that it's true. ****.
  • Options
    jg23jg23 Registered Users 11 Posts
    Any luck yet? Still nothing for me.
  • Options
    jg23 wrote: »
    Any luck yet? Still nothing for me.

Saw your thread and looks like they've reached you. I'm still waiting, unfortunately.
  • Options
    Dear Glu CS:

I don't know what's prompting you guys to not communicate with me, but this is not a very effective way to deal with your customers' issues. I don't normally go on rants about a company and I do my best to tolerate people as best I can based on their circumstances. I don't want to make an enemy of you guys. I'm sure there are reasons behind the delay of my ticket getting solved. All I'm asking for is a response. Not even a definite solution. It could be a simple, "We're still working on it." In other words, as a paying customer, I want to be acknowledged. I haven't heard anything for the past 2 weeks. This is an unacceptable length of time for any customer support case to go without a response. I've made multiple attempts at trying to provoke a response out of you guys, and I feel I may have been a bit aggressive. For that, I apologize. I hope, however, that you guys take into consideration why I may have done so. I know you guys may be bogged down by other cases, and that you have every intention to try and solve each support case to the satisfaction of your customers, but if you guys don't respond, I'm only left with my thoughts on whether or not my support case is being deliberately ignored. I can only expect the worst after a certain amount of time has elapsed. I know there may be countless other customers who are dealing with a similar issue as mine. In situations like this, I believe communication is key. I want to know what's going on, even if nothing is going on at all. What I look for most in a company are not solutions to all my issues, but honesty and acknowledgment of it's customers.
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    lehyunsu wrote: »
    Dear Glu CS:

I don't know what's prompting you guys to not communicate with me, but this is not a very effective way to deal with your customers' issues. I don't normally go on rants about a company and I do my best to tolerate people as best I can based on their circumstances. I don't want to make an enemy of you guys. I'm sure there are reasons behind the delay of my ticket getting solved. All I'm asking for is a response. Not even a definite solution. It could be a simple, "We're still working on it." In other words, as a paying customer, I want to be acknowledged. I haven't heard anything for the past 2 weeks. This is an unacceptable length of time for any customer support case to go without a response. I've made multiple attempts at trying to provoke a response out of you guys, and I feel I may have been a bit aggressive. For that, I apologize. I hope, however, that you guys take into consideration why I may have done so. I know you guys may be bogged down by other cases, and that you have every intention to try and solve each support case to the satisfaction of your customers, but if you guys don't respond, I'm only left with my thoughts on whether or not my support case is being deliberately ignored. I can only expect the worst after a certain amount of time has elapsed. I know there may be countless other customers who are dealing with a similar issue as mine. In situations like this, I believe communication is key. I want to know what's going on, even if nothing is going on at all. What I look for most in a company are not solutions to all my issues, but honesty and acknowledgment of it's customers.

Customer Care tickets are the only way to have your issue rectified. No one is personally or deliberately ignoring you. There is a queue. Make sure you've replied to the ticket and checked your spam.
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Customer Care tickets are the only way to have your issue rectified. No one is personally or deliberately ignoring you. There is a queue. Make sure you've replied to the ticket and checked your spam.

I'm sorry, am I missing something here? I made 4 consecutive responses in a row starting from April 7 and I haven't heard a thing. That's 3 weeks and this is the first real response I get. And a stand-offish one at that. Please, I'm not trying to attack you guys. Now I feel like I've done something wrong. Nevertheless, I thank you for taking the time to respond. There is nothing in my spam folder, and I did check my ticket. How long exactly is this queue? Do you have like one single person working on all the cases?