Options

Survival Tournament Hackers Outrageous

BellaAnnBellaAnn Registered Users 64 Posts
I thought you guys had a handle on the hacking issues? A million vp as soon as the tourny starts-- its kind of obvious who these people are and which guilds are housing these individuals...can we please clean up the server, because it ruins the game for those who are using pots to survive and trying to win without cheating. Thanks Catherine
~cat

Comments

• Options
    EvilButNiceEvilButNice Registered Users 55 Posts
    Yup this could possibly discourage legitimate players and good payers to quit, With cheaters flooding and mod is so rampant everywhere like most of the players knew about it..With the rumors we were hearing among the gamers.I took a constant observation and check ups of the gamers we will yet about to recruit that was when I found out if your were cheating or not.The wave you were on at the tower of heroes is my soul evidence once your name pass level 150 above.So my interrogations start and I made 3 of my guildmates confessed about the mod they were using and allow them to leave the guild at once coz I dont like the reputation of my guild be ruined for we have been accused once. I dont want this to happen again..Please solve this issues or denied their IP address at once..Dont wait until your good payers quit this game for we have had sacrifices over this game inorder to progress and all of a sudden some cheap cheaters will ruin this game..Thanks hope you will be as active developers as you were since this game has begun..

--topGuild
  • Options
    Not sure if glu sent me 20 gems as hush money. but it wont keep me quiet. seriously need a solution to this problem please with love catherine.
    ~cat
  • Options
    sorry man ur peeps had to try and low ball their way to the top. :) glad ur evil but at least nice... hehe
    ~cat