Options

Deer Hunter 2014 lost everything after update

barozzimbarozzim Registered Users 1 Posts
After the last update 2.0.0 made on April 10, 2014 I lost all my money, records, level, weapons, in othe words everything cumulated. How to recover them or should I cancel the game ?

Comments

• Options
    Gliao1977Gliao1977 Registered Users 1 Posts
    This happened to me too. I was at level 43 and bought the 2 zombie hunting hand guns and had the top assault rifle, shotgun and rifle. Then I updated it. Then it did not load. So i thought I would delete the app but keep the data and then reinstall the app. Start it up and level 1 w nothing, as if I had never invested so much time and a fair amount of money.

Naturally I did not want to play it again after that. C'mon? Level 43 for crying out loud. Even when I try to restore all non consumable purchases: nothing happens.

Attn developers: help.

A credit for 15 000 000 would suffice considering all the guns etc that were lost.
  • Options
    roosjo2roosjo2 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. I downloaded the latest update and lost everything. To add insult to injury, now every time I start the game it takes me back to square one. I even have to go through that annoying tutorial telling me how to operate the game every time I open it.

This was a colossal f&$ck up, and if it was a large scale issue then Glu Games is going to loose a lot of players. Even if they can restore all of my game data back to where it was prior to the update, how do they restore my confidence in their ability not to ***** everything up again? If I have no confidence in the fact that this was a one time mistake then why would I invest time into the game, let alone spend money on it?

Wow, what a royal screw-up.
  • Options
    cesinhagomescesinhagomes Registered Users 1 Posts
    this happened to me too! What to do now? who do we need to contact to get back on track?
  • Options
    crausiscrausis Registered Users 2 Posts
    same with me the admins wont help or even reply to my e-mails this SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Teams are still working on a fix for this.
  • Options
    JustinevtaJustinevta Registered Users 2 Posts
    I have lost everything with the update I installed yesterday, now I cannot even update or reinstall the app! Anyone have any suggestions?
  • Options
    GreatshotGreatshot Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem here!
  • Options
    toopkingtoopking Registered Users 1 Posts
    Naaaays top
  • Options
    EnesteeEnestee Registered Users 1 Posts
    I updated my game and lost all lrogress and was brought back to start at level 1...what to do now as i dont want to play from scratch
  • Options
    bullgod42bullgod42 Registered Users 2 Posts
    I had my game pushed back from region 7 to just opening gregion 5. Wassup?
  • Options
    BothichelliBothichelli Registered Users 2 Posts
    After updating of my iPhone I lost everything. Lots of levels, money, over 700 silver etc.. Please help me. I can not start to play again.
  • Options
    sh4ne73sh4ne73 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same problem, after updating my iPad I lost everything. I will stop to play.