Options

Lost everything :(

ShaunnyyyShaunnyyy Registered Users 3 Posts
My iPhone I played HoD on, unfortunately had it's screen shattered and I had to replace it because it was completely unusable. When I got a new phone and redownloaded HoD I basically had to start all over, I lost over $200 worth of heros and gems and upgrades completely. I bought all the gemmed heroes, everything. I lost all my gems and had to start a new game. Is there anyway to replace what I lost? I'm sure there are records of what I had and what I had purchased? Please get back to me as soon as possible.

Comments

• Options
    FrancisFrancis Registered Users, Moderators 591 Posts
    Please contact Customer Care and file a ticket. Some games have a way to recover data, others don't. You will find out what options you have and hopefully get a happy resolution.

Thanks.
  • Options
    johnny richardsonjohnny richardson Registered Users 2 Posts
    My indestructible game restarted on me and erased all my progress i purchased google play store gift cards put cash on them and redeemed them, bought glu credits to buy guns and other misc. items
  • Options
    johnny richardsonjohnny richardson Registered Users 2 Posts
    And the game started acting a little different then all of a sudden I opened the game and it was reset all my glu credits gone all my progress gone please help me I love the game and dont want refund just my glu credits please please
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    And the game started acting a little different then all of a sudden I opened the game and it was reset all my glu credits gone all my progress gone please help me I love the game and dont want refund just my glu credits please please

You'll need to contact Customer Care for help with that. http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?1699-How-to-create-a-ticket