Options

Deer hunter 2014 will not launch

Bc090Bc090 Registered Users 2 Posts
Deer hunter 2014 was working fine for a long time. Then I went to Mexico for a week. When I returned the ap crashes after attempting to launch. My iPhone 4S is up to date. Date and time are correct. I close all other aps. Still no good. What to do??

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Bc090 wrote: »
    Deer hunter 2014 was working fine for a long time. Then I went to Mexico for a week. When I returned the ap crashes after attempting to launch. My iPhone 4S is up to date. Date and time are correct. I close all other aps. Still no good. What to do??

Make sure you've updated to the most recent version. There is another update coming soon that should address loading issues.
  • Options
    Bc090Bc090 Registered Users 2 Posts
    How to update manually?
  • Options
    Bc090 wrote: »
    How to update manually?

Update from within the store instead of in the app itself.
  • Options
    Alan1572Alan1572 Registered Users 34 Posts
    Any further info on how to upgrade through the store would be good
  • Options
    If you've already updated, you'll only have the option to launch the game. If so, you'll need to wait for the next update which should be addressing launch issues.
  • Options
    Fraliex129Fraliex129 Registered Users 17 Posts
    Eta on the update to correct all the crash issues?
  • Options
    Fraliex129 wrote: »
    Eta on the update to correct all the crash issues?

We have an update coming soon, but we cannot provide hard dates on releases. Feel free to follow along on the DH14 forums for more information.
  • Options
    lynnbuck64lynnbuck64 Registered Users 1 Posts
    my wife and I both have deer hunter on our face book accounts. yesterday mine would work fine but wifes would not load. it kept showing ck connection. the connection was fine because mine would load. today both of ours shows ck connection and neither will launch. Any Help Please
  • Options
    TotallyNotSteveTotallyNotSteve Registered Users 221 Posts
    The correct people have been notified, and they're working on the issue.
  • Options
    Joe333Joe333 Registered Users 1 Posts
    DH2014 has not been able to load for about a month. Freezes when background pic loads. Have tried many things but still same issues. Was working fine until a small update and from then has not work. Don't know what to do. Should I delete game then reinstall? If I do will all the progress be lost?