Options

All progress and cash lost when changing Iphone

PilgusPilgus Registered Users 3 Posts
Hi,

I have just migrated to a new Iphone 5s the ordinary way. Eg I have taken a back up of the old Iphone and then restored the back up on my new Iphone. Unfortunately, when starting Deer Hunter 2014 again, all progress is lost and the game starts over from the beginning again with no cash, no stars and no gear. :(:mad:

When I visit the Game Center from the Option tab I can still see my progress but that doesn´t help much.

Please help!

Comments

• Options
    salomonamigasalomonamiga Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same issue here

is the 2 time y play and change iphone, now i have lot everything

Please, should be an easy way to restore the progress
  • Options
    mdnoseworthymdnoseworthy Registered Users 2 Posts
    if you go to settings and select "restore purchases" and log into your itunes account, you should be able to restore your progress
  • Options
    if you go to settings and select "restore purchases" and log into your itunes account, you should be able to restore your progress

Thx för your suggestion but unfortunately this is not the case. The option to "restore purchases" I believe is a way to undo things you (or your child) by mistake (?) bought ingame. That option will restore physical things like if you bought a gun but not, as far as I can understand, restore things you have bought and consumed.

So the question I raised initially still remain unsolved. Anyone else got a solution to this?
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Pilgus wrote: »
    Thx för your suggestion but unfortunately this is not the case. The option to "restore purchases" I believe is a way to undo things you (or your child) by mistake (?) bought ingame. That option will restore physical things like if you bought a gun but not, as far as I can understand, restore things you have bought and consumed.

So the question I raised initially still remain unsolved. Anyone else got a solution to this?

Just posted this on another thread: Unfortunately, the game progress is not saved on iOS. You can restore purchased gold, but that is all. Definitely submit a ticket to report this issue because we'd all like to see it remedied!
  • Options
    gluadmin wrote: »
    Just posted this on another thread: Unfortunately, the game progress is not saved on iOS. You can restore purchased gold, but that is all. Definitely submit a ticket to report this issue because we'd all like to see it remedied!

Thx! I have already posted a ticket. Didn´t get any help regarding the problem of my own but the issue is, according to the answer I got, sent to the development team. Hopefully they will solve this matter asap. It is extremely annoying to have struggled a long time to get progress in a game and all of the sudden lose it all.
  • Options
    Tety7Tety7 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the same issue, had to back up and then restore my iPad and up to my surprise DH 2014 is the ONLY game that wasn't able to restore the progress,cash and achievements from Game Center, even thou it still shows the number of kills and the rank rating for the game in the Game Center , VERY frustrating!!! Please help!
  • Options
    ktyluktylu Registered Users 1 Posts
    Tety7 wrote: »
    I have the same issue, had to back up and then restore my iPad and up to my surprise DH 2014 is the ONLY game that wasn't able to restore the progress,cash and achievements from Game Center, even thou it still shows the number of kills and the rank rating for the game in the Game Center , VERY frustrating!!! Please help!

Has there been a fix to this announced? i just had the same thing happen to me and i have been playing forever. I am level 41, in the second lost city, maxed out on everything. I am a bit furious i even have to deal with this. I dont see a fix anywhere, though i did open a ticket with their tech support..
  • Options
    85CJ785CJ7 Registered Users 3 Posts
    The same thing happened to me. I emailed the customer care team on Sunday and am still awaiting a response. So frustrating!! Not only all the time spent progressing but I have spent a decent amount of $ on tap baseball. And was loving the game....
  • Options
    kendogkendog Registered Users 6 Posts
    Yep, same here! Changed from iPhone 4 to 5 about a month ago, restored from backup, ALL other Apps opened and ran fine with the backed up data.. Except Deer Hunter 2014!! Back to the very start of the game and money again!

I submitted a support ticket weeks ago.. Not even a response! This is just rubbing salt into the wound, seriously! What the heck is actually going on? It seems as though many, many people have this exact problem! And the only response seems to be 'submit a support ticket'.. Yet no-one is even replying to the support tickets!?!?

I know you guys are possibly very busy, but this has been going on for weeks!! And to so many people!
  • Options
    kendogkendog Registered Users 6 Posts
    Hi again All!

Has anyone had any breakthroughs or responses to this yet?

I finally got a response from support, but I don't think they read my problem properly, and it only suggests:

• To Backup and Restore the whole iPhone via iTunes (which I have already done, and the restore doesn't restore progress for Deer Hunter 2014 only, which is why I'm submitting a support ticket).
    • To contact iTunes, about my purchases with billing and in-app purchases, which I did not ask about, and has nothing to do with Backup/Restore or transfer game progress from 1 iPhone to another.

This, after waiting over 27 days for a response, has been really, really disappointing..