Options

Kim Kardashian Hollywood Keeps Crashing?

ErisEris Registered Users 5 Posts
I've tried powering off my device (iPad 2), terminating apps running in the background, and running the game while in airplane mode then switching the WiFi back on, and nothing works. I'm a little concerned that it may come from too many feed updates because I'll see the 'news update' sign on the bottom-right of the screen and then the game will crash, however, I remember doing more gigs before that haven't crashed the game. What should I do?
Prev1

Comments

• Options
    KKH AddictKKH Addict Registered Users 1 Posts
    I'm having the exact same problem. Do we have a solution yet?
  • Options
    It seems not? I'm hoping that whenever the next update is, it will fix the crashing..
  • Options
    redsoxfenwayredsoxfenway Registered Users 9 Posts
    Having the same issue. I finally got to number 1 on the top stars list and now I haven't been able to play it in a couple days. ugh.
  • Options
    i have emailed support multiple times and never got a reply. amazing company!!
  • Options
    kiwivolkiwivol Registered Users 1 Posts
    any update on this bug? experiencing the same issue right now
  • Options
    eshettleeshettle Registered Users 3 Posts
    I'm experiencing the same problem. I've done everything the website has suggested to fixing it and nothing is working. It also seems like a lot of other people are also experiencing this issue.
  • Options
    Mine hasn't worked since last Sa****ay. Emailed them over 5 times and no response. The game opens, I press one thing and it crashes. :(
  • Options
    did they really just star out the name of a DAY in the week? omg
  • Options
    sasshasassha Registered Users 1 Posts
    Eris wrote: »
    I've tried powering off my device (iPad 2), terminating apps running in the background, and running the game while in airplane mode then switching the WiFi back on, and nothing works. I'm a little concerned that it may come from too many feed updates because I'll see the 'news update' sign on the bottom-right of the screen and then the game will crash, however, I remember doing more gigs before that haven't crashed the game. What should I do?

THATS THE SAME THINGS THATS HAPPENING TO ME. I updated it, nothing changed. I dont know what to do........
  • Options
    StevenyapStevenyap Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game has crash .. What should I do ... I have tried power off my pad and terminated apps also not works ... Pls fix it to me ... User ID: 7590494
  • Options
    DefDef Registered Users 1 Posts
    I opened the game and I had done alot of gigs earlier. The feed update usually comes right away but Simom called and in the mean time the fans increased. So when the call ended the feed update came and its blank. It crashes when I touch okay or show top stars.
  • Options
    SaigonSaigon Registered Users 1 Posts
    Mine seems to crash too all the time.. Whenever I open the game! :(
  • Options
    shinyanishinyani Registered Users 12 Posts
    Stevenyap wrote: »
    My game has crash .. What should I do ... I have tried power off my pad and terminated apps also not works ... Pls fix it to me ... User ID: 7590494

Go to ifunbox and go to the kkh app documents. Then you'll have bak20.sav file or something. You might have bak21 or whatever number you have. Since the last backup file is after the gigs you did copy the one before the last one (ex. If your bak#.sav file is up to 20 copy the bak19.sav) then copy paste it to the document in ifunbox. Before you paste it delete all the files. the xps and levels are missing but at least you dont have to start from the beginning.
  • Options
    Def wrote: »
    I opened the game and I had done alot of gigs earlier. The feed update usually comes right away but Simom called and in the mean time the fans increased. So when the call ended the feed update came and its blank. It crashes when I touch okay or show top stars.

Go to ifunbox and go to the kkh app documents. Then you'll have bak20.sav file or something. You might have bak21 or whatever number you have. Since the last backup file is after the gigs you did copy the one before the last one (ex. If your bak#.sav file is up to 20 copy the bak19.sav) then copy paste it to the document in ifunbox. Before you paste it delete all the files. the xps and levels are missing but at least you dont have to start from the beginning.
  • Options
    rxjasrxjas Registered Users 8 Posts
    Has anyone been able to find a solution? Customer care has don't absolutely nothing to help
  • Options
    rxjas wrote: »
    Has anyone been able to find a solution? Customer care has don't absolutely nothing to help

Did you do too much gigs?
  • Options
    rxjasrxjas Registered Users 8 Posts
    shinyani wrote: »
    Did you do too much gigs?

I guess so. Is that something the game does?
  • Options
    KyuKyu Registered Users 2 Posts
    Eris wrote: »

I'm recently having the problem. Did you ever find a solution?
  • Options
    No, I did not. :/ I deleted the app and re-downloaded it because nothing was working.
  • Options
    FBI Agent TFBI Agent T Registered Users 2 Posts
    After the update came out today my game worked fine except for one thing every time in open the app my feed updates but does not show text and when I press ok or show top stars the game crashes
  • Options
    Angeljen621Angeljen621 Registered Users 18 Posts
    My kim game is crashing EVERYTIME I turn it on all of a sudden I tried to take advantage of the Black Friday sales and since I never have k coins I was looking forward to collecting them and getting the sale items! mind U I have never hacked or cheated on the game but I have acquired many clothing items from friends.((Almost the entire wardrobe)) I am very far in the game now!!! and I was finally in the lower 30s (as a star)..But now who knows?, because days have gone by and I cannot play the game!! this is rediculous.
    I open it, it pushes me to the #1 spot which isn't true!! then Simon, Maria, bartender any and everyone disappear Im like the only one In the game and when I open my contacts or news feed it shuts right off but not before I notice all my contacts are GONE. And there is no top stars, no nothing! I am
    SOoo frustrated now! I opened a ticket but are they gonna be able to help me?? Anyone else experiencing this?? I'm worried to loose everything! I also bought all hairs with REAL $$$ on K coins!!, Earlier In the day this happened! (Thanksgiving night! CRASH) I have tried everything, the update didn't work I think it made it worse! Again all this out of nowhere!! I'm on level 26! This is crazy someone pleaseeee HELP
    I thought maybe it was a glitch but it's been days now!!
  • Options
    BluenailsBluenails Registered Users 1 Posts
    My game keeps crashing help!!!!!! With the new christmas update
  • Options
    a9tri70a9tri70 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Bluenails wrote: »
    My game keeps crashing help!!!!!! With the new christmas update

I have the same problem. Could it be the new update that is causing it?
  • Options
    Gabbiii86Gabbiii86 Registered Users 1 Posts
    Ever since the new christmas update on kardashian my game has been crashing. And now everything is erased !!! I don't know what to do?! :(
  • Options
    tqgoattqgoat Registered Users 2 Posts
    I posted on another thread, but I'll post here anyways. so yeah same, the kk game keeps on crashing on load after the Xmas update, like I can't even open the game. I don't know why. I really don't want to reinstall the game... and I don't even know if it will crash again once I reinstall it.
  • Options
    Jenn0000Jenn0000 Registered Users 1 Posts
    i tried to buy stars.. they took 9.99$ frrom me and since then its crashing and its not oppening.. anyone can help me what to do.. please.. its like robbery
  • Options
    asma.seri16asma.seri16 Registered Users 1 Posts
    I have the unswer guys try go to settings, then application manager , then transfer your kim kardashian game to sd or the other way around if its in your sd then transfer it in your phone hope it works for you like it did for me ;)
  • Options
    valkiryevalkirye Registered Users 14 Posts
    I have the unswer guys try go to settings, then application manager , then transfer your kim kardashian game to sd or the other way around if its in your sd then transfer it in your phone hope it works for you like it did for me ;)

how can I transfer game to sd? My game keeps crashing now each time I go to another location or get out of the buildings :(
  • Options
    [RR] Sage[RR] Sage Administrator, Moderators 1,129 Posts
    Be sure to submit a ticket so we can look into it.
  • Options
    resj dumpsresj dumps Registered Users 3 Posts
    Dude verify tickets available here