Options

Where is my progress in DH14?

ZvjezdanaZvjezdana Registered Users 12 Posts
All is gone ...lost...yesterday night?!? i reach and open region 14, buy and upgrade rifle for that region 14, all rare hunts complete and in hiden region completed...and what now? i see picture where i am again on first level first region???? you must solve that problem because my hurt and health will be bad, very bad :( , tnx, very much

Comments

• Options
    D@doD@do Registered Users 1 Posts
    Zvjezdana wrote: »
    All is gone ...lost...yesterday night?!? i reach and open region 14, buy and upgrade rifle for that region 14, all rare hunts complete and in hiden region completed...and what now? i see picture where i am again on first level first region???? you must solve that problem because my hurt and health will be bad, very bad :( , tnx, very much

I have the same problem.
  • Options
    Shelley SShelley S Registered Users 10 Posts
    Deer Hunter 2015:
    I am sorry you and others like myself have had this Gaming error happen.
    There was an error in the code of the last update which caused almost 99% of the players to be reset. GLU is in the process of finding said error and fixing it. There ISN'T, AT THIS TIME, AN ETA (ESTIMATED TIME of ARRIVAL) WHEN THIS FIX WILL HAPPEN.
  • Options
    Mike MitchellMike Mitchell Registered Users 1 Posts
    Please let us know via email or otherwise when this is fixed. I too lost several months of progress and had advanced significantly and all is lost. I want the progress back please.
  • Options
    FOSSSFOSSS Registered Users 1 Posts
    All hunts completed waiting for next scene ...25,000,000+ dollars ...300+ silver eagles ... 100 gold ...75% of all weapons bought and tricked to the max... Level 90 ... Do we restart at level one or wait to see if they repair us back to where it crashed ???
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    If you are playing on Facebook, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

If you are on Android, please see this thread here:

http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?92564-If-you-are-experiencing-issues-in-DH14-PLEASE-READ

We are closing all threads related to progress except for the main threads in the Deer Hunter forums to keep communication clear. Thank you.
This discussion has been closed.