rishab royrishab roy Registered Users 1 Posts
Deer hunter 2014 lost all my data and back to level 1 am using windows 7 64bit

Comments

• Options
    lostintexasslostintexass Registered Users 1 Posts
    That makes two of us... windows 8.1
  • Options
    sadagle513sadagle513 Registered Users 3 Posts
    Well, that makes three of us (MacBook Air). I was working on reaching Region 14 and was shocked the next time that I logged on because the screen said Level-1! I've not yet figured out how to restore my status, which I am very eager to restore.
  • Options
    hatenhaten Registered Users 1 Posts
    Dear Game Support,
    A few days ago I have been placed back at the start of the game. I previously reached 75th episode. Please restore my position to this level,
    Kind regards
  • Options
    rsheriff@twc.comrsheriff@twc.com Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too very upset.
    rishab roy wrote: »
    Deer hunter 2014 lost all my data and back to level 1 am using windows 7 64bit
  • Options
    bpdentonbpdenton Registered Users 4 Posts
    I was very far into the game, so I am extremely disappointed in this data loss. Back to level 1 with no way to jump back into high 60's levels with several hidden regions completed now lost is horrible. I put in the MANY game hours and am I extremely glad I never paid a dime on Facebook. My thoughts go out to all that paid, and I hope you get more than 2500 in gold back for your loss. I think the amount of each player who paid should get that much back in gold or $$. refunds are part of any business.
  • Options
    bpdentonbpdenton Registered Users 4 Posts
    Actually I was in the high 70's and worse I had nearly completed all challenges in all the regions. Wow I forgot those accomplishments. OMG
  • Options
    BigWaveDave40BigWaveDave40 Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have been sending emails to GLU and .....................No Response!!!!! I really Like this game but,...I went from Level15 back to shooting Bambi with a Pea Shooter!!! SUCKS!!!! and GLU has not even responded!!!! I say we Hunt GLU Techno Geeks!!! One more week then I go to whatever Cyber has for a Better Business Bureau!!!!
  • Options
    BigWaveDave40BigWaveDave40 Registered Users 4 Posts
    Right On,bpdenton!!! I wouldn't mind "starting over" if they gave me enough Gold to ,at least,regain my weapons!!!!
  • Options
    cheifgoldeagle43cheifgoldeagle43 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Me too very upset.
    Hey rsheriff I to have lost my data not once but 5 times in under a month and they just replaced me back at level 35 with less cash then what I had before the screw up I lost all weapons and all level I completed . when they put me back this time they shorted me 25 million + and screwed me out of 65 levels I completed this really sucks
  • Options
    wolfeantrobwolfeantrob Registered Users 1 Posts
    this is deer****!
  • Options
    AlexaAlexanderAlexaAlexander Registered Users 6 Posts
    this is a friggen joke... gave us gold because they have such ****py "code monkeys" working for them that they lost 99% of players info. I went ahead and tried to play again anyway and now "could not connect to internet and progress could not be saved".... *** is the matter with this foookin company? They have ripped off COUNTLESS players because of the inept people working there, they try to "fix it" with their piddly little gold and NOW you don't get anything SAVED as you try to get back to where you were.. I was a lvl 66 with the highest end weapons all fully upgraded, lost ALL my Eagles so I can't even get a bow to start rebuilding and now this......
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Please see this thread here: http://ggnbb.glu.com/showthread.php?119801-UPDATED-11-25-Facebook-users-who-lost-game-progress-PLEASE-READ

This thread will be closed, but feel free to continue the discussion in the thread above.
This discussion has been closed.