Options

I can't get rid of infra red hint Deer Hunter 2014 PC

aitchaitchaitchaitch Registered Users 5 Posts
Hi There, sorry if this is in the wrong forum:

Since Deer Hunter 2014 has returned after the crash I am back to where I was - Matanga Hills (Standard 14).
I have noticed that I have lost all of the hidden regions and double eagles, but that is not worrying me.
Whenever I need to take a shot with "infra red" I keep getting the hint menu stating to type X. Here is the problem - I can't get rid of the hint, can't take the shot or do anything other that hit ESC and forfeit my life.

Does anyone else have this issue? Any clues??

Comments

• Options
    luca.gluca.g Registered Users 4 Posts
    same here, soon as you hit zoom button game freezes ????
  • Options
    JessidonJessidon Registered Users 4 Posts
    aitchaitch wrote: »
    Hi There, sorry if this is in the wrong forum:

Since Deer Hunter 2014 has returned after the crash I am back to where I was - Matanga Hills (Standard 14).
    I have noticed that I have lost all of the hidden regions and double eagles, but that is not worrying me.
    Whenever I need to take a shot with "infra red" I keep getting the hint menu stating to type X. Here is the problem - I can't get rid of the hint, can't take the shot or do anything other that hit ESC and forfeit my life.

Does anyone else have this issue? Any clues??

same here can't shot using my scope
  • Options
    kastsuniSamkastsuniSam Registered Users 5 Posts
    yep I notified glu about the bug 3 days ago. I can't understand why they are asking me about it, surely their QA should have tested the app before having it released. so surprising they really don't know about it.
    as soon as I get the fix rolled out i'll let everyone know. I also asked them to credit my $17.5 million back, but they only gave me $1.7 back. lost all my weaponry so I have to just about start again. found a new game called 'Lets Hunt'. graphics are better than DH, and it is a good game. takes a bit of getting used after having played DH for so long. if I don't the bug fixed and my $ back I'm going to plat let's hunt and give glu away altogether.