Options

I really need answers

Jasmine232015Jasmine232015 Registered Users 1 Posts
I have been playing Kim kardashian Hollywood for awhile now and I have no problems buying anything on the game however when I purchase things I never receive my silver k stars and I want them now

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    I have been playing Kim kardashian Hollywood for awhile now and I have no problems buying anything on the game however when I purchase things I never receive my silver k stars and I want them now

When you say buying things- do you mean you're buying stars and not receiving them? Or do you mean you're buying things through an offer and waiting for stars to be awarded?

Either way, you should take a look at the FAQs here to help: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
  • Options
    AgarwalAgarwal Registered Users 6 Posts
    This the 8th time i had lost my game in deer hunter app. Now i would like to say that both the game and the developer had become a headache. the developer must learn properly how to develop the game and manage it. Mr. developer your team and you both are useless creature who are just wasting our time and negatively testing our patience towards the game. better stop all these and go home and sit as you are incapable and failure developer.