Options

Tapjoy help

fields197323@gmail.comfields197323@gmail.com Registered Users 3 Posts
How do I get to Tapjoy/SponsorPay?

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    How do I get to Tapjoy/SponsorPay?

Again, you'll need to go to the offer wall from within the game and get help through there.
  • Options
    tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    What do you do when Tapjoy stops answering inquiries? I have six outstanding tickets dating back to November 13. Why should it take 20 days to respond? I have screen shots showing that I fulfilled the offers, but I can't get a human at Tapjoy to respond!
  • Options
    What do you do when Tapjoy stops answering inquiries? I have six outstanding tickets dating back to November 13. Why should it take 20 days to respond? I have screen shots showing that I fulfilled the offers, but I can't get a human at Tapjoy to respond!

Sorry to say that you'll have to keep trying. :/ There isn't anything we can do about the offer issues.
  • Options
    tngrandfathertngrandfather Registered Users 21 Posts
    Dear Glu --

You do realize that such poor customer service from the partner that helps make your games work makes you guys look bad to all of us, right? And please tell me you realize that there are other games we can play. You have a vested interest in getting Tapjoy and Trialpay on the ball. Surely there is something you can do? Before you lose us to other games?
  • Options
    Dear Glu --

You do realize that such poor customer service from the partner that helps make your games work makes you guys look bad to all of us, right? And please tell me you realize that there are other games we can play. You have a vested interest in getting Tapjoy and Trialpay on the ball. Surely there is something you can do? Before you lose us to other games?

Unfortunately, there isn't anything that we can do regarding the offer walls.
  • Options
    Team satoriTeam satori Registered Users 53 Posts
    Good evening Glu Games. My name is Dorin and are a player of the game your eternity warriors 2 very long. I wish to say that PVP tournament completion GEMS ... I received is not the first time it happens. I reported the problem and she said they can not get gems. how can not? My friend and I did not even receive the same game play together! Thank you and I hope you give me credit for what made the tour .regards !
    Burtic Dorin