Options

Billing-Credits

tishtish Registered Users 2 Posts
I Just spent $10.99 on stars for the Kim K game and it's been 2 days and still no credits. I contacted Glu yesterday and still there has been NO reply.Is this the norm? If so, should I tell my mom?:mad:

Comments

• Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    tish wrote: »
    I Just spent $10.99 on stars for the Kim K game and it's been 2 days and still no credits. I contacted Glu yesterday and still there has been NO reply.Is this the norm? If so, should I tell my mom?:mad:

You'll need to contact Customer Care here: https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/kim-kardashian-hollywood/
  • Options
    yellowtag30yellowtag30 Registered Users 4 Posts
    hi gluadmin could you pls help me?
    i bought 50stars from stardom hollywood but up to today i only got 1. i ranted everywhere but no response at all. this gets on my nerves.
  • Options
    hi gluadmin could you pls help me?
    i bought 50stars from stardom hollywood but up to today i only got 1. i ranted everywhere but no response at all. this gets on my nerves.

I have no visibility into your account nor access to your game info- you'll need to follow the instructions above.
  • Options
    yellowtag30yellowtag30 Registered Users 4 Posts
    i log into facebook by name putri a bismo and my stardom hollywood id is 864986010010531. my purchase is around dec 13th..it was my first time to purchase any iap at all and it really confused me why didn't i get the credits when purchase is complete.
  • Options
    AvionicsManAvionicsMan Registered Users 5 Posts
    So I have a bunch of credits on Dino hunter and D Day. I did change devices and had backed up the old device to iCloud. Now both games are hooped. The D day games has reset to the beginning and Dino hunter cannot even start. Now what??
  • Options
    tishtish Registered Users 2 Posts
    It's been a WEEK and I have YET to hear from glu...what is going on? Should I just contact google instead? This is ridiculous and fraud!
    If there are issues, they need to contact me and let me know. This isn't fair that my hard earned cash was stolen.
  • Options
    tish wrote: »
    It's been a WEEK and I have YET to hear from glu...what is going on? Should I just contact google instead? This is ridiculous and fraud!
    If there are issues, they need to contact me and let me know. This isn't fair that my hard earned cash was stolen.

Yes you can certainly work with Google as well.