Options

lost levels in deer hunter 2014 again

roddrodd Registered Users 2 Posts
I have written yet again another ticket hope this one is answered last time i was lv 40 + when backup was lost but recieved nothing i started again ,but today i had reached level 47 when i ran out of life bars logged out later that day i came back to play and it loaded level one for the rest of the day have not checked or played since hopefully it will get sorted this time round or i will unistall this game

Comments

• Options
    esbizeraesbizera Registered Users 2 Posts
    Gentlemen, please I am again asking the solution of my problem. I lost all my progress in the game. Was on level 37 and more than 5,000 in gold and cash and several weapons. I am asking more than 2 months and I have no answer. Note that already bought many times in the credit card. I'm being injured.

esbizera@gmail.com
  • Options
    GluAdminGluAdmin Administrator 2,464 Posts
    Only Customer Care can help you with your game progress and/or billing issues. Please contact them here:
    https://glumobile.helpshift.com/a/deer-hunter-2014/
  • Options
    DwaycottDwaycott Registered Users 1 Posts
    Same here. Went back after putting my daughter to bed and when from level 17 (after a previous reset) to level one....again. Submitted contact request and assistance
  • Options
    roddrodd Registered Users 2 Posts
    i have sent all relevent info to u and yet i logged in today and im still a level 1
  • Options
    gussguss Registered Users 4 Posts
    I have had the same problem on facebook before and the apology was "sorry" .... Now it happens again and we lose all the progress that took weeks of playing. Why does this game keep crashing? or is it your way of dragging players into paying money?
  • Options
    gussguss Registered Users 4 Posts
    Dino hunter has also reset and crashed... wth !!!